X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKK May

I have just watched all the video clips of BKK May, if there ever was an argument for broadband then she is it, if you don't have it guys go and get it!

That is so hot Jon, stunning!!!

Hello Thaipan,

I've not bothered to watch the videos, I'm sure the real thing was much nicer  

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

thanks Thaipan, i agree that it looks nice and i am so happy that you have the broadband, as i do as well; guys like us can watch the movies in real time like watching TV and she looks great. Unfortunately, many places are not wired yet and from what i hear, less than 10% of all internet users actually have cable or DSL.

as I have alwys preached up here; If you live in an area that has broadband available, get it! you are not getting the full benefits of this internet 'experience' if you are spending half your time looking at a little hour glass.

lots more like that coming up, Thaipan; May and Cherry and Ae/Toey was just the tip of the iceburg.

Comment

Working...
      X