X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why post-ops?

I mean seriously, why would you bother with post-ops when the purpose of this site is for guys who like shemales! If we wanted to look at females we could go to the other sites online. I doubt these guys want to see pussy when they are on this ladyboys site. Just my opinion.

Yep

Comment

Because They're a variation of a theme. Now I don't want to get into semantics, but this is what drives me crazy about this site. The "my ladyboy is a ladyboy, and the rest of you guys are faggots" kind of thinking sucks. Now it's fun to fuck with say, Post-op lover, for his obvious attraction, but it's also an attraction I don't share. There are post-ops out there who I find as some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. It's also funny to note that some folks in here think when they have sex with say, "Tar", They're a manly man, But will call you a homo for the way you have sex with the same LB. Go figure.
      There's something in just about every "Variety" that has some appeal to me. Lots of times it's the badgering we do to each other, that keeps it lite and the forum fun for me. The last thing I want to see is a seperate post-op forum, or fem-boy forum...etc. I bet if the mucky mucks, ever set up segragated forums, it'll get real lonely in there real quick.
      let it slide bro, it's all good
      randyman
      (but Mine's better)
      ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by
        bluekarma Posted on Mar. 15 2005,12:28
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I mean seriously, why would you bother with post-ops when the purpose of this site is for guys who like shemales! If we wanted to look at females we could go to the other sites online. I doubt these guys want to see pussy when they are on this ladyboys site. Just my opinion.
        Blue..........variety is the spice of life

Personally I don't care for post-ops, I prefer GG's who actually get "wet" and have real orgasms over posties when I'm not sucking or getting fucked by some sweet ladyboy cock. I posted before that I had some posties over in Italy and although they were drop dead gorgeous they basically just layed there with little or no reaction.........hell I got plenty of that from my sweet little southern belle bitch of a second wife..........

But there are people out there that prefer posties to sweet cocks like Talesha, JiJi, Rita and GoGo..........like our demented friend Post-Op lover.........

So to each their own..........you don't like posties, when you see thats what they are just go on to the next pictorial.......

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

"Why post-ops?";
          because we can.

Comment

Originally posted by (bluekarma @ Mar. 14 2005,21:28)
            I mean seriously, why would I respond to a guy with one post just trying to start some nonsense?   Anyway, no offense, but I've begun to see how someone can literally by a cocksucker with a pre-op. I'm no cocksucker. In fact, it amuses the hell out of me everytime I get a BJ that I'm with a cocksucker. Hahahahaha. I'm laffing my arse off right now.

Are you still drinking Jesus Juice and humping little boys?  

Hahahaha

No, seriously, contribute something worthwhile to the discussion and I may respond.  Or you could read my commentary elsewhere on the message board.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 15 2005,01:34)
              But there are people out there that prefer posties to sweet cocks like Talesha, JiJi, Rita and GoGo..........like our demented friend Post-Op lover.........  
              These names of which you speak...they don't resonate for me. Maybe in a few years they'll be ripe?
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (bluekarma @ Mar. 15 2005,12:28)
                The man has got a point  

Only winding you up POL. I can appreciate beauty no matter what package it comes in. Just wouldn't waste my time doing any more than that with a post-op, although might have to make an exception for Linly . However I think there is place for all types on this site from fem boys to real shemale types and post-ops just as long as it is in proportion to the paying audience.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 15 2005,23:33)
                  Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 15 2005,01:34)
                  These names of which you speak...they don't resonate for me.    Maybe in a few years they'll be ripe?  
                  ARGHHHHHHHHHH Talesha without a cock

I would rather die!!!!!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by
                    hmmm, it's been a while since you were in BKK, yes? I was there last weekend. That's the first time I have heard her even talk about the possibility!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

And why do you think Rita is not in Cascades any more? Taking a bit of time off to recover from a certain operation perhaps?
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Stewart, you are a bad man!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I would say "Tar" is a long haired man with makeup...nothing more nothing less...not an LB IMHO.....so here is where opinions differ.
                          brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Mar. 15 2005,13:12)
                            I would say "Tar" is a long haired man with makeup...nothing more nothing less...not an LB IMHO.....so here is where opinions differ.
                            All right you skirt wearing poodle walker,
                            you got an ass kicking coming now. Nobody fucks with my "little miss perfect".

RANDYMAN
                            (The Fuckin Gloves Are Comin' Off)
                            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Mar. 16 2005,01:23)
                              Originally posted by
                              hmmm, it's been a while since you were in BKK, yes? I was there last weekend. That's the first time I have heard her even talk about the possibility!
                              I don't know Stew...........those two love using those fabulous tools too much to give them up..........

But if they do or did.............A JiJi and a GoGo I will go

Comment

Working...
                              X