First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randyman....you mean "little Mr. Perfect"
    brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Mar. 16 2005,09:58)
      Randyman....you mean "little Mr. Perfect"
      Actually Brock you couldn't be more wrong.........physically and legally yes these ladies are still men, but within their personalities, mannerisms and feelings they are very much women........and I, myself, choose to respect their wishes and feelings
      It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

It's all shades of grey... On this forum we support and admire each others personal choices and we don't ask too many questions why...

I personally like the femboy look and gravitate towards the petite "budding" ladyboys. I also appreciate the aesthetic attraction of the Amazonian types but do not share the same sexual attraction for them.

Post ops are even further off the mark for me, but there are some that I would gladly boink!

I think my only real prejudice is that my partners must be Thai or at least Asian. I don't understand guys who shag them white things!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 15 2005,20:55)
          I think my only real prejudice is that my partners must be Thai or at least Asian. I don't understand guys who shag them white things!  
          Stogie, I realize that you come from the Isle of Man or the Queen's land, or whatever that place is called. But, you have to realize that not everyone looks like (insert Future Mrs. Prince Charles' mutilated name here).

Take a look at this hottie:
          http://www.erostranssexuals.com/san_...iles/mila1.htm
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Some nice pics of this one, from that link.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

And with a nice little panty... Ooh, how I love post-ops in panties.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ya could take her home to mom!
                Attached Files

Comment

I sign every word you said Stogie! 100% my opinion as well.

.....and we should never go LB hunting together

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 16 2005,03:33)
                    Ya could take her home to mom!
                    Yeah, you might as well take her home to mama, cause nobody else wants her
                    randyman

(but Po-op, we like you)
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 16 2005,17:32)
                      And with a nice little panty...  Ooh, how I love post-ops in panties.  
                      But there ain't nothing in those panties!!!!!!!!! POL

and that sucks.......cause you can't suck

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

You guys, I love you all. My experience with that particular hottie was a very memorable experience. Fantastic in every way. The only white girl I've ever bedded, and definitely a keeper. She'll make a fine wife, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 17 2005,16:05)
                          You guys, I love you all.    My experience with that particular hottie was a very memorable experience.  Fantastic in every way.  The only white girl I've ever bedded, and definitely a keeper.  She'll make a fine wife, I think.  
                          POL......stay away from white women!!!! #2 was a lily white southern belle..........and made my life fucking miserable!!!!!!!!

OF course that really pertains more to American White Women!!!!!!!

I knew some sweet Italian and German women but American white women

Comment

She is a male , oh my god !!

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Mar. 17 2005,03:55)
                              She is a male , oh my god !!
                              She's no longer a male. She's completely woman now.

Mmmm....and she's Portuguese, Smuttster. She can seduce me anytime. I'd learn Portuguese for her! How I love foreign tongues.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 16 2005,02:30)
                                Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 15 2005,20:55)
                                Stogie, I realize that you come from the Isle of Man or the Queen's land, or whatever that place is called.  But, you have to realize that not everyone looks like (insert Future Mrs. Prince Charles' mutilated name here).

Take a look at this hottie:
                                http://www.erostranssexuals.com/san_...iles/mila1.htm
                                Well, this probably illustrates my point rather than casts a doubt over its' merit. I was of course making a general statement, however...

...the girl is, in my opinion, a beautiful example of a post op. Exotic and sexy, and up for it if you have the cash! (Just how I like 'em!)

However she's not what I would prefer in the sack (or rack!) having said that I would not turf her out! Give me First (or someone like her) anyday!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X