Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Feb. 13 2005,05:12)
    and a cock shot would be nice as well  

of her not you  
    Eh?

Comment

We do have a "cock shot" but you'll have to trudge over to the Clubhouse to find it.

So Tania... wanna do a shoot for the site in April or so? We'll come to you (so to speak!)

Comment

I guess I need to pay more attention to the names by the post huh SB???
        It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 13 2005,05:58)
          We do have a "cock shot" but you'll have to trudge over to the Clubhouse to find it.

So Tania... wanna do a shoot for the site in April or so? We'll come to you (so to speak!)  
          hummmm ... maybe !!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Feb. 13 2005,05:12)
            DAMN!!!!  

mouhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Feb. 13 2005,04:24)
              Thanks Tania - you too.

XXX

WiseTraveller
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
                mouhhhhhhhhhhh
                I..........AM .....SO.......FUCKING............HARD.......TANIA! !!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Now that I'm back in Toronto, Canada from Thailand I really have to some day soon meet up with you taniatlee!

Love you,
                  Bam Bam

Comment

...and we want a detailed report too! (please!)

Comment

Originally posted by
                      I'm back in Toronto, Canada
                      Hey Bam Bam, e-mail me some details about the scene in Toronto. I might have a business trip there in a few months
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Feb. 19 2005,08:33)
                        Originally posted by
                        mouhhhhhhhhhhh
                        I..........AM .....SO.......FUCKING............HARD.......TANIA! !!!!

Attached Files

Comment

Hi taniatlee,

Glad to see you€™re still hanging around here!

Comment

Tania

You are infuckingcredible!!!!!!

I'm in the states in May and a trip to Montreal is fast becummmmiiiinnnngggg a part of the agenda      

I want to be your boytoy........for freaking life!!!!!!!!    

Damn.......... now I have to clean my monitor screen......its.......its........all gooey!!!!  

Comment

Wow she's really hot for a pre-op!!!
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 18 2005,13:21)
                                Wow she's really hot for a pre-op!!!  
                                NO POL!!!!!!!!

She's really hot........"BECAUSE" she's a pre-op!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X