X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai princess in n.y.

..I thought i saw this name posted somewhere on this site, maybe not, but anyway I did spot this link on the TER TS discussion group and thought I'd let you get a peek..  

Thai Princess Venus website
    Attached Files

Wow Anicon what a absolutely delicious looking lady with a stunning ass !!!!

Thanks for posting her and her link !!!

Comment

Seems like a nice girl. Interesting reading about her life story. I wonder how much she charges now? NY is expensive.

Her Eros ad: http://www.eros-ny.com/files/venus4.htm

I like this pic
      Attached Files

Comment

I saw Venus when she was visiting LA about a year ago.  She was definitely far superior to the normal TS encounter in the US.  However, she would only be average compared to the typical LB delights of BKK or C & D's.

Karl

Comment

Why is that? is it because it's a Condom BJ and no kissing???
          Tell us more about your encounter with her and what was the cost?

Comment

I enjoyed the pleasure of Venus' company some years ago shortly after she moved from San Francisco to New York

She is just what she presents herself to be - a tall Thai princess, versatile/top, just as attentive and caring as you might find among her kind in Bangkok or Pattaya (where she worked and took English lessons before moving to the USA)

In the USA, give her a 10 of 10 on personality, attentive nature, and sexual prowness - in Thailand, an 8 or 9 depending on your personal tastes

Venus charges 250 USD for an unhurried visit to her apartment in midtown Manhattan - I know, huge riches in Thailand, but market rates in the USA and Europe

Feel free to visit one of several USA review sites for the intimate details

www. theeroticreview.com

Hope this helps

Comment

...just look at her reviews, she has been consistent since the 1st one in 2002, high 9's & 8's & look at her service rating!...

Venus's reviews on TER

Comment

Ive talked to her alot of times by email about how she (a ladyboy) go a visa, she does not even know me and I told her up front that I never go to NY she sill took the time to talk to me several times...way way nice

Comment

Bartman,
                  what did she tell you about how she got a visa? That would be interesting to learn. What we've been told before, is that it takes a whole lot of money, or I would think an immediate family member petitioning them.

It really sucks that so many European countries allow them to get a visa with relative ease while we have to deal with the Victorian prudes that run the govt in the USA...

Comment

Working...
                  X