X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panties

I will be making my annual pilgramage to Thailand next month and am planning to bring some sexy panties to give to my ladyboy lovers. Anyone have any idea what size I should buy?
    Thanks for the help.

Ones with an open front!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Get some Edible Underwear, make her wear them all day long then have you eat them!
      Attached Files

Comment

Buy me lingerie

Comment

I could do with some work socks, if you're going shopping!

Comment

Heaps of places to buy that stuff in Bangkok.
            Bic C opposite WTC, MBK to name 2.
            10% of the price here and lots of sexy lingerie to be bought.
            Suggest you spend $50US here and buy enough to give a present to every lboy in Nana.

Comment

I was really talking about presents for those very special ladyboys with whom you have a great experience and have more than once. Also, I am thinking of some very sexy panties that I would like to see them in. I am located here in Miami and in one of their local tabloids, they have ads showing some very sexy panties from places like Paris and some of the Latin countries. I want to buy some of them to bring with me and that is why I was asking if anyone would know what sizes that I should buy. Thanks to those of you who gave serious answers (even though my question was not answered) and no thanks to those who flamed me.

Comment

They weren't flaming you bro, just having a little fun! I really have no idea how sizes work, but i'd buy small.

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 17 2005,22:43)
                  Ones with an open front!!!!  

Not Flaming!!!

Hell I was serious!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I'll be doing the same thing except dressing up the fem ladyboys from KAOS (sunee) The misses and I have already been out and bought a nice satin nurse uniform, complete with suspenders and stockings..
                    Wait until june,,we can all have a good laugh,,or wank ...

BK
                    Attached Files

Comment

It sure is appreciated and the good thing is I appreciate it also seeing a sexy lboy in lingerie.
                      I always buy a set for someone and give it to them just before bed so they change into it and have time to parade in front of a mirror ( sound familiar).
                      Then I get them to leave it on and I undress them in bed, always leaving on the stockings.
                      It makes them feel feminine and isnt that what we want?
                      I suggest the lingerie shop at Bic C opposite WTC, they have stuff there with openings in the body suits, panties and so on, both front and back.

Comment

Only suitable for PO LB. Posted to where ever you like in the world. Medium and no bigger than "C" cup would likely fit most. ;-) http://wickedweasel.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X