X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW FORUM ADDED...

You will notice that we have a new forum... In light of the hissy fits I have been hearing over the last day or so we felt that it would be a good idea to provide a place where you can say what you want on non-girl subjects, so...

Introducing The Clubhouse Virtual Bar!

Jons buying the drinks! (Make mine a double&#33

Please use this forum to post anything non-girl related. You can start a fight here, and there is a warning on the front door. So if there are some issues that you don't want to read about do NOT set foot inside this bar!

Bricktop... You can let rip in here, as it's open season!

good idea.......this   part of the  forum is for  people travelling to Thailand who want to meet our models and have fun.  

If you want to talk about movies, politics, the constitution, cell fones, the weather, cars, boats, or just about anything else  you want, just send it up there.    That way, THIS  board will not be cluttered  with that type of stuff.  If members don't want to read  those  kinds of posts,  simply do NOT  click on the virtual forum. Simple.

As usual, there will be no editing or deleting, but please do not make any mention of website's  that are in direct competition with this one; that we can  not allow.

according to Stogie,  'anything' else goes, so feel free to let it rip!   Just don't expect people  that  as many people  will be reading it as this side, which will be just about the girls and travel.

thanks  Stogie; can I post my views of what I really think about YOU over there?

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by
      thanks Stogie; can I post my views of what I really think about YOU over there? Jon
      No need to, my friend. I already know!

Comment

Dear Stogie Bear: Great idea! Perhaps only one requirement:
        NO PERSONAL ATTACKS?
        Still, that is merely a SUGGESTION!
        I ain't much for TOTALITARIANISM.
        Mr. Lonely

Comment

Hey !!! You guys are cool, let's all shake hands and make up !! Jon, You the Diplomat my friend !! Mr. Lonely is the walking encyclopedia about Lady Boy's and I think he is OK, but he no care me die !!!

DAN
          You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by
            Dear Stogie Bear: Great idea! Perhaps only one requirement:
            NO PERSONAL ATTACKS?
            Well, that's fucked it for me and bricktop!

Maybe I'll make another forum for Personal Attacks!

Comment

Hi Ramboz... Still with us, then...

Comment

Dear Stogie Bear: I only made the SUGGESTION of "no personal attacks".
                PASS THE GOVERNMENT, PLEASE.
                Some dialogue from the movie EASY RIDER:
                "You will hear all kinds of talk about individual freedom. But people get really scared when they see a free individual."
                "Yeah, but that don't make 'em running-scared."
                "No, it makes them DANGEROUS."
                Thought for the day?
                Mr. Lonely

Comment

I think this new forum will be good, but all members must remember that there may be some controversial topics in there, and yes, maybe even some personal attacks. Please, everybody, if you do not want to read that type off stuff, or movie reviews, or stuff about cars or cell fones and apartments, please do NOT go in there! We do not want to offend anybody! But on the other hand, we want to feel free to post whatever we want about any topic, so beware!!

This forum here will be the one where we talk about girls, travel, hotel rooms and our experiences and things like that.

this forum is getting better every day, and more diverse.

Jon

Comment

Hey Stogie that's never stopped me fella - this forum or other forum you're still goin to get it in the bollocks dude !!!!!!!!!! Personal Attacks are my business - business is GOOD !!!!

We shall meet sirs on the hustings you lilly livered excuses for dare i say if - men ?

I've seen more action coming out of a babies bottom than you long streaks of paralysed piss.

Let the games begin. For those who are about to die under Bricktop I do not salute you just pissed on you and i am laughing. I'm not running from ya I'm running at ya !

Bricktop

Comment

Oh yeah guys when Stogie meant a "double" he really meant a whole full pint of ginger beer !!!!!!!! Hey ,he probably has the bar tender put an umbrella in it too !!!!!!

Piss ant soldiers !

Bricktop

Comment

Wow! This new portion of the forum is really HIGH-OCTANE!
                        Let's keep it that way.
                        Mr. Lonely

Comment

Sounds like an excellent idea to me!

Comment

Actually... Cottencandy-Top... I meant "a double" as in you are a fucking half-wit!

Wow... It's kind of liberating this isn't it!?!

Bring it on brickfook... I can handle your hodful of tish!

Comment

Hey Jon can we talk about soccer there too? i know how much you like it and I want to know about the prizes for winning the football comp get those cheap bastids at HQ to throw a little bone plz!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X