X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese swimsuit model pages?

Anyone know any good soft core Japanese swimsuit model pages?

asianthumbs.org
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

..well, here is one with lots of samples, but ya hafta join this site to see more, & it's all in nipponese if that matters.. just click the banner model pics & you'll see more!

New-half Models!
      Attached Files

Comment

Ah, Stogie, but that ain't swimsuit models.

I'd be surprised if there was a good Japanese TS swimsuit site. that would be so delightful. especially if none of them has that bothersome bulging bikini. Camel toe all the way!

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

http://www.asian4you.com/ has a small number, but pay site.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 19 2005,00:04)
            Ah, Stogie, but that ain't swimsuit models.  

I'd be surprised if there was a good Japanese TS swimsuit site.  that would be so delightful.  especially if none of them has that bothersome bulging bikini.    Camel toe all the way!  
            Here Ya Go P-op;

A "Camel toe" for ya....
            randyman
            Attached Files
            ain't life grand

Comment

What the fuck is that? And are you imitating Mirimark and Bam now? Jesus that's nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 19 2005,11:37)
                What the fuck is that?  And are you imitating Mirimark and Bam now?  Jesus that's nasty.
                Yes he is.... I just puked!

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 19 2005,12:37)
                  What the fuck is that?  And are you imitating Mirimark and Bam now?  Jesus that's nasty.
                  Why you SOB, I've never been so.. so.., Wow
                  Thanks what a compliment
                  randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

How do you like my new avatar? I stole her from the list of avatars.

Maybe later I will use your friggin image as my avatar! Hahaha, punk.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 20 2005,02:37)
                            Ya gotta love that clit POL!!!!!!!!!!

Now where the fuck is Bam going with his ongoing pictorial by the area codes it could be the artist formerly known and known again as Prince's habitat

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 19 2005,16:39)
                              Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 20 2005,02:37)
                              Ya gotta love that clit POL!!!!!!!!!!  

Now where the fuck is Bam going with his ongoing pictorial by the area codes it could be the artist formerly known and known again as Prince's habitat  

What kind of medical malady caused that?!

Anyway, poor Bam - he asked for swimsuit pics, and you went and fucked up his thread. You must be Mirimark in disguise.

On the other hand, Bam has come back and trashed the thread with weird pics.

This thread is done for.

Comment

Working...
                              X