Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's this lb ?

Hello,
    Is anybody knows this chick ? she get a perfect face with nice hormones tits. Just my type
    May be those pics are a little bit old. But who knows...may be she is still on the scene
    Attached Files

another face pic...
    Attached Files

Comment

I dont know who she is, she sure is beauitiful, but I can understand why she has that look of "I wish this dick was mine on her face" given hers.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mike TS Lover @ Mar. 17 2005,18:45)
        I dont know who she is, she sure is beauitiful, but I can understand why she has that look of "I wish this dick was mine on her face" given hers.
        LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking the same thing. She's got no dick of her own thats for sure.  

Comment

Anna (I think the name is), KC3 (I am sure of the bar). She has been around a LONG time. Another one that got heavy into the drug scene and now finally cleaned herself up.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 17 2005,19:37)
            Originally posted by (Mike TS Lover @ Mar. 17 2005,18:45)
            LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking the same thing. She's got no dick of her own thats for sure.  
            Au contraire.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Who is this ?
              Attached Files
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Mar. 19 2005,01:32)
                Who is this ?
                That, Miramark, seems to be the $64,000,000 question but it seems that Masahiko is keeping her to himself!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Ok she works in the upstairs bar just past Kings Corner in Patpong, cant think of the name(KC2?) but they have a big fake yank car stuck to the wall inside. She may have flitted with KC3 for a while.

If you guys really really need to know i am out to BKK next week and can check it all out. Let me know !

She has a good body and is quite a nice girl to be with.

They have live sex shows etc etc, you know the score...

Anyway there are around 4 LBs in there most nights but you have to pay a fee which includes two drinks and a looking charge hence a big argument and hence i dont go there anymore.

but........................as for the establishment
                  There is an old hag mamasan who sits on a little stool by the door is a right dragon and should have been burned at the stake a long time ago.The attitude is just bad all round. shame really...

but i canno remember her name, sorry, but it is the girl...
                  for sure

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 19 2005,02:12)
                    Who is this ?
                    That, Miramark, seems to be the $64,000,000 question but it seems that Masahiko is keeping her to himself!!!!!!!
                    That I believe is Natalie from Casanova.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Mar. 19 2005,08:34)
                      Who is this ?
                      But Oz.........

you cut the pic off at the really really best part!!!!

Lets see her equipment!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Mar. 18 2005,10:32)
                        Who is this ?
                        Yes thats Natalie from Casanova.

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 18 2005,17:50)
                          Originally posted by (ozzie @ Mar. 19 2005,08:34)
                          Who is this ?
                          But Oz.........

you cut the pic off at the really really best part!!!!

Lets see her equipment!!!!!    

Nice tits, they will do until the rest appears

Comment

Originally posted by
                            Nice tits, they will do until the rest appears
                            Tits are nice..........and those eyes are to die for

But I wanna see her COCK!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wanna see her pussy!

Swimmers shoulders...
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                              X