X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great 3 days in los!

Sadly I had to leave BK today after a great and interesting 3 days.

Had difficulty accessing the foroum from my room at the President Solitaire- kept getting message from Ministry of Culture, or something like that, no problem though looking at pictures...make no snese, you can look at pics, but not talk about them??

I met sevear Anne or Ann or Anns on this trip, and 2 Nena's.

Picked up a real nice tall beauty named Nena at the 1AM parade Thursday night.

Then called Cee Friday afternoon to come by my room. She was fine, but seems she was giving me the cold ahoulder when I later went to Cascades Friday night. I told her I was going there and would be looking for someone else.

At Cascades, I had an intersting excahne of comments woth Rita. She "remebered" me from my last trip, gave me sought of same story...very horney...its been so long, etc, etc. She then grabbed the bill and ran off and got herself a drink. She then tried to keep me from talikg to others. I told her I was looking for someones else that night. She really put some pressure on me until I told the waiter "no more drinks...she stormed off. She's very sensitive.

I like Cascades because I am not hassled with everyone attcking you.

I went over to Obessions and right when I eneterd (I was one of 2 customers there) I was attcked (not complaining), so I had some fun, since no one took me up omnn my offer to buy some rounds of drinks at Cascades (see my other thread), I bought a round for about 8 girls at Obsessions!! What a scene!!

I started to get about 6 more running over to get their drinks, but I cut it off.

I had fun with the 8 I was with, but had to make a decision, and went back with Anne (she put an "e" in it). She was beautiful, looked a little like the old Anny who got the cut and Chompoo, in fact one of the 8 I bought a drink for may have been Chompoo, not sure??!! Very nice night.

Saturday afternoon I took a rest.

About 7PM I went to Cascades, interesting time, I passed by Cassanova and was met outside the door by the famous blond Theresa (not my type), she was very nice, told her I would be back , I went to Cascades and met a very nice girl named Ann (no "e") she was very chinese looking (she was also one of the most energtic on the dance floor--at that early time). I had a great , great fun back in my hotel. I recommend her hight. I think she said she was from Issan??

Being my last night, I told her I would be back at Cascades and would be looking for soemone else. She had no problem, in fact later that night she helped me with who she knew thwre and who she though I would like!!

I did go back around 10:30 and stopped by Cassanova (too tall and Old for me) and stopped by Obsessions and all the other ladies I bought a drink for the night before attacked me, I told them I would be back and quicklt went to Cascades and went home last night with a girl named Aum... sought of Japenese looking tallis , thin light brown colerd hair, great in bed,, incredibly great, hard, etc... It did feel funny though in Cascades with probably half the crew there knowing I left about 4 hours earlier with Ann... but I loved it, and unfortunately had to leave Bangkok for now some business in China!!

look forward to my next trip!!!

Good on you for sticking up for yourself when mobbed by the girls, and butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by (francing @ Mar. 20 2005,10:42)
      Had difficulty accessing the foroum from my room at  the President Solitaire- kept getting message from Ministry of Culture, or something like that, no problem though looking at pictures...make no snese, you can look at pics, but not talk about them??
      I had that same problem from the JW Marriott in bangkok. Could access the site and pics but not the forum. However in Pattaya I had no problems at all accessing everything.

Why is it they block just the forum and not the whole site? It's all the same domain I would have thought?? Stogie can you explain ?? Doesn€™t the Thai Ministry of Culture know there are ladyboys in Thailand?? This is part of Thai Culture  

Comment

I like Cascades because I am not hassled with everyone attcking you.

I went over to Obessions and right when I eneterd (I was one of 2 customers there) I was attcked (not complaining), so I had some fun, since no one took me up omnn my offer to buy some rounds of drinks at Cascades (see my other thread), I  bought a round for about 8 girls at Obsessions!! What a scene!!
        This is the kind of shit that's going to kill Obsessions in the end very soon. No one should have to put up with being mobbed like that and having to buy so many drinks for ever girl in there. I know it was your first experience with being mobbed and I know you thought it was fun but you don€™t want to have this happening all the time€¦ it can be expensive and you will see most of them don€™t even drink the coke you over paid for.

Cascade is much better managed and is really the only bar you need to go to in Nana. It€™s  run by a very good Momasan and if you want to buy anyone a drink you should buy one for her... she likes Whisky shots BTW

Comment

Agree Bam.

I also think I saw Beam (Jan 2005 model) at Cascades on Friday & Sat night. She looked hot!! Would liked to have also picked her, but I was full!!

Comment

Originally posted by (francing @ Mar. 20 2005,17:43)
            Agree Bam.

I also think I saw Beam (Jan 2005 model) at Cascades on Friday & Sat night. She looked hot!! Would liked to have also picked her, but I was full!!
            Beam's working in Cascade now? She was working at Hi-boss in Pattaya before. Thats one cock I'd like to taste!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 20 2005,18:12)
              Had difficulty accessing the foroum from my room at  the President Solitaire- kept getting message from Ministry of Culture, or something like that, no problem though looking at pictures...make no snese, you can look at pics, but not talk about them??
              I had that same problem from the JW Marriott in bangkok. Could access the site and pics but not the forum. However in Pattaya I had no problems at all accessing everything.
              Try www.pureprivacy.com

It's somewhat like ladyboy's juiced on hormones; not always up. But when up should do the trick!

Comment

I got to add my two cents here ,,I think the girl you had your last night was Aom not Aum,,sounds like her and geart in the sack..As far a Beam I was with her in Pattaya in Feb. and she looks nothing like the photos, i like them thin but she is way thinner that the phots ,almost like she might be sick and nothing to write home about as far as her preformance in the sack..Might be Yaba I dont know but I dont think she is in BKK

Comment

Thanks PigDog for web site refernece to avoids blocked sites!! Will try next time.

Bam: I think it was Beam at Cascades, I may be wrong, but it ceratinly looked lie her, and she also looked very thin..

Bartman: Checked out Aom, but it was not her. I asked this Aum if she knew of Asian TS and she said no, so a "virgin" out there (sought of---not after we had such an incrdible time).
                  Aom looks a little like a mix of noon and vickey.

What is up with Rita, she seemed very hyper and aggressive at Cascades. She seems to be trying too hard to get customers. She really turned me off!!

Comment

I think Rita is probably worried about losing her reputation,she was first introduced to me as the number one star,now she has to introduce herself.
                    I was in Cascade last week,Rita came and sat with me and started her routine of feeling so horny,no sex for three days,i told her i was waiting for one of the other girls,and she left,obviously not very happy.
                    The choice in Cascade is so good, that many of the girls that had it so easy before, are now having to work for customers.

Comment

I saw Beam about 3 weeks ago..........she indeed looked amazing in the face but she is way too thin and I don't want to speculate as to why but it turns me off to see shoulder blades. Still very pretty and such a nice personality. No attitude at all; I will talk about Hi-Boss in another thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X