X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do?

I was in Cascade last week and one of the girls came and sat with me,she asked me if she could pay her own barfine,and say she was going with me,then after leaving the bar we would both go our own ways.
    It was gone midnight so it was not because she fancied a night off,so i guess she just wanted to get her barfine numbers up.
    She left to dance, and another girl who is a friend of mine,came sat chatting with me untill closing time,so the other girl did not get the chance to pay the barfine and leave with me.
    When she first asked me,i thought ok,no problem i was not planning on taking anyone tonight,then after she went to dance,i thought that perhaps it was not a good idea,because if some of the other girls are offended by me being seen to take her,they might not be so keen to go with me another time.
    After i left i felt a bit guilty,and perhaps i should have made the effort to help her,,,,,what would you guys have done?

what you did was right as far as saving face for yourself the next time you go in; none of the girls can say "Oh, you're a butterfly man, I saw you leave with Linda last night" and give you similar shit. and just my opinion here, but don't feel TOO guilty [sucks being Irish Catholic, huh? even if you're not, trust me] about not helping her out; she would have done whatever was best for HER and not given you a second thought should a better situation have arisen.

Comment

Duiring my last trip I would have maybe felt guilty, but after my 3 great days this past Thurs thru Saturday, I would definitely not have had as good fun if I let feeling "guilty" get in my way.
      When I would go back into Cascades after a short time with one of the girls, or the next day, they would try to corner me again like I could only choose them. Yeah, I had a great time with her the night begore, but I am there to experienec as many as possible (within reason).
      I believe that Jaidee had it right in some old posts, this is a business, and I am also there as a customer, both should be treated the same and remeber their role!

Thats why I had such a great time this trip. I tried out new "varieties". I only went with one girl from my last trip (Cee) who I think is fantastic. I called her late afternoon to stop by my room before she went to work at Cascades, but she was not happy after leaving my room at President Solitaire ...maybe I gave her too little. She gave me "cold shoulder" my next time (that night) in Cascades. I did not mind that since it saved me probably buying her a few extra beers. I did tell her in my room that I was going there that night and would pick up someone else! Maybe not the politicall correct thing to say, but hea, she is not going to ask me if it is OK for her to go out with someone else at Cascades when I am there!!!

It works both ways, server and client!!

Comment

Working...
      X