Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy thieves

Hi guys,

I just want to issue a warning about two thieving scumbags cruising around with a motorbike early in the morning looking for drunk farangs. They operate in the area Soi Diana/Soi Buakaw. Well, one night the found a drunk farang and that was me. It was about four o'clock in the morning when they approached me and told me I should go with them for some fun and they didn't want any money. My alarm bells should have started ringing by then but I was drunk and horny and didn't think about the risks. Stupid, I know.

They took me to a short time hotel not far from Soi Buakaw but I've never been in that area. We went upstars undressed and took a shower together. I went into bed and one on the gave me a nice massage. After a time I looked around and while one of them was massaging me the other one was going through my pant pockets.

That brought me back to my senses. I got up grabbed by stuff and ran naked down the stairs. On the way down I got dressed as good as I could and once outside I took the next mororbike taxi to take me back to my hotel. When I arrived at the hotel and wanted to pay the driver I noticed that all my money was gone, including the coins. I had to borrow 40 Baht from the reception to pay the taxi. My mobile phone was gone too. It was a cheap phone I bought for 900 Baht but the SIM card with all my contacts was gone. Luckily I didn't have much money mith me, about 2500 Baht.

The driver of the two was average built with long hair, the other one was tall and skinny with curly hair that looked like a wig. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of them.

Be careful out there.

Sorry it happened to you.

Had a similar problem in infamous Chow Kit area whilst getting a "massage" a few years back.

On the flip side sounds like at least u got something for your money... shower with 2LB and a massage ... expensive yes but not a complete waste

That brought me back to my senses. I got up grabbed by stuff and ran naked down the stairs
    That would have been an amusing sight to some ... glad running naked down stairs with your clothes under arm was when u had ur senses back

Good reminder.... never travel about red light area with any more cash that you can afford to loose.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I think most of us have had something similar happen to us at the time. My experience was in Bangkok.

The upside of the experience is that you'll be more on your guard next time when you probably DO have something worth pilfering!
      I'm really Sexist...

Comment

A description of the thieves isn't necessary, all approaches from local girls late at night should be viewed with suspicion. If you decide to take one or two of them, it must always be to your hotel where they won't be allowed entry if they can't provide ID cards.

Some hotels will allow you to take responsibility if the girls have no ID but then it is a case of buyer beware. And if you drink too much, be ready to accept the consequences of your actions.

In my case I didn't need to buy a lot of beer, someone laced my drink with rohypnol & I was lucky that I made it back to my hotel where I slept for 13 hours. I know if I had far to go I would have woken up minus money, phone, watch, etc.

Still, I think you got off lightly, 2500 baht is not going to ruin your holiday. I am still amazed by the guys who go out at night with 20,000 baht & more on them. If a girl sees a wad of notes like that, the farang is a marked man.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

On my second trip to Pattaya I hit the bars about 1:00 am. By about 3:00 am I was so drunk I could not find my hotel. Two Ladyboys picked me up on a scooter and actaully took me to my hotel. We showered together and I then found out one was a postie. We spent some time in the sack, I dont remembe who did what but it cost me about 2000 bhat. I was a very lucky drunk man. I say to all learn from my stupidity.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

I know we are on vacation but hey DUH drunk as a skunk 0400 hours. I like the guys who wear all of the jewelry and carry very expensive cameras.

When in Thailand I only get drunk with people I know and really drunk with friends. I donot get really drunk often heheheeh. But really you can have fun without getting so blitzed you lose control and put yourself in danger. Be safe out there we do not want any of these on the forum we only want these and this

Comment

I love to do all the things your not supposed to do.

I.e. wander around drunk as a skunk looking for the next craziest night, along Soi 4 and Sukhumvet all night long!

This did cost me 3000 bht one nite, err morning, as I had been bouncing around street bar to street girl and it was finally about 8am, I was soi 4 near my hotel, got one beer from some street bar and sat on the curb wondering why or if I should carry on with the debauchery. Then some old, OLD haggard hooker comes rubbing on me asking me for short time and I thought about it for a second, then came to my senses and shoo'd her away. Decided I bettter call it a night before I give my money to some thing like the old nasty SG that was just pawing me.

The next day, err, later that day I came too about 5pm and decided to get breakfast, only to find out all my money was gone! Either I paid 3000 for a Heineken or that old broad managed to get her hands on my wad.

Of course maybe it was someone else. Or maybe it dropped out of my pocket, cause I was completely wasted and don't remember much. But she was the only person close to me after I bought that last beer, that I can remember.

Good thing I do live by the rule of only having what I need in my pocket. A few thousand baht, a room key, cigs and a lighter. And a cell phone.

Comment

heheh She got your wad not your Wad

Comment

They say the supreme being looks out for FOOLS and little children. I know in which category I most times fall.
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

@ Moe! lol Glad someone made that joke!    

Comment

Working...
                    X