X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Hi guys I missed you all! ccbill managed to cock up my membership so I got bumped off the site, well if I'm honest it was partly my fault too but now it is all better and I have signed up for a whole year!  

The bad news is that you have to put up with me again!    

Now let's see what you have been up to in my enforced absence!!!

no way....we are happy to have you around and you seem like a decent chap so you are always welcome up here, and I especially like your avatar pic; Som the post-op is STILL the best-looking person I have ever met, period.

great that you have broadband also...... no sales pitch necessary here since you already took that one year option, but i firmly belive that is one of the best bargains you will ever find on the net, especially with the cable modem. you will get over 12 more hours of video and about 150 new model galleries over the course of the next year. probably worth the 8 dollars per month.

thanks again and great to have you around.....now what did you say about seeing my girl Chompoo? you DO want to live long enough to enjoy this whole year's worth of shit, don't you? hmmmmmmmmmm

be extra careful for horse heads ending up in your bed over there in the UK....i have connections.

JON

Comment

Originally posted by (Jon @ Aug. 18 2003,20:32)
      I especially like your avatar pic; Som the post-op is STILL the best-looking person I have ever met, period.

.....now what did you say about seeing my girl Chompoo?  you DO want to live long enough to enjoy this whole year's worth of shit, don't you?  hmmmmmmmmmm

be extra careful for horse heads ending up in your bed over there in the UK....i have connections.

JON
      He, he, he ! Look closer Jon, it isn't Post Op Som though I do agree that she is stunning, this is someone who has a figure that most women would gladly kill for!

Your girl Chompoo? Huh! We'll see about that and as for the horses heads, the IRA turned Shergar into kitty food so that ain't no threat to us Celts! You better watch out or I'll set Paddy on you, if he can figure our how to get back on here that is! Or maybe I'll set Talisha on you, bend over Jon!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X