X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real ladyboy sisters

there are 2 ladyboys at the Cascades bar in Bangkok who are REAL sisters, errr, brothers, err...... you know what I mean! 2 REAL siblings from the same family; one is 20 and the other just turned 18, raised as girls by their parents starting at about age 14. These 2 really work there and you can really meet them; one even told me that they occassionally go on 3-somes with guys and had no problems with it.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for you punters..........go to Cascades in Nana Plaza and ask for Nut and Deer. You MUST report back here if you do this! Please!!

Pictures...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

can't do it just yet..........Nut was underaged when I first met her and I really don't know Deer too well, only by sight; but I have heard from Nut that they are genuine sisters and Vicky and a few others have supported that; very rare indeed. I am sure we will have one or both on the website.

Bonus if you like silicone.....Deer just had a new rack installed; Nut already had one.

Comment

I knew two Cuban "Chicks" from Miami who were "sisters" as well--both hot too.

Comment

I once heard of 3 Brazilian er "sisters" that was on another website , cant remember the name.
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

yes...and English brothers sandwiched me at the same time..( December ,2004 )

kidding  

Comment

Working...
            X