X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst case of shark eyes ever

for you guys that don't like the Jenny Star bar, I will join that club. I was with Mickey in there last month and we BOTH got really bad vibes there; the girls all had attitudes and frankly none really looked that hot to me. If you like the drag queen look and ladyboys who are taller than you [and I am 6 feet!], than you will like it here. Me, I prefer them small and petite and very femmy, kind of a cross between Cascades and Sunee plaza; in Pattaya, you can find that type in plenty at the Hi Boss on soi 6. Noted exceptions to this above statement; Jiji [with the huge dick], Ex and Twang were all working there that night and were extremely friendly and nice to us and are happy to be on the website, and it was nice to hear that they like their new -found popularity.

Now, I had seen a post-op in there about 2 months ago who REALLY turned my head; could be one of the purely most beautiful people of any gender I had ever seen, but had a shit-don't -stink attitude that was a real turn off. But old wishy-washy JaiDee actually considered taking this one home because she was so damned beautiful; not sure what happend that night but I am quite sure whoever was in my bed had their weiner attached.

Anyway, I saw her again with Mickey; she was walking around the Jenny Star like a shark [how appropriate] and I told him I was going to call her over to chat; he says "Please don't........her eyes look scary" LOL. I swear that is true, you can ask him. So I call her over.....I say "hey, I talked with you before here, what's your name?" and she gives me this real stand-offish look and says "same as it was before" and walks away with her hair flying over her shoulder like a real bee-atch. Mickey and I laughed......but I just HAD to see her up close again because I remember her having the worst case of Shark Eyes I had ever seen, and this just confirmed it. good enough for her, she deserves it with that attitude.

JaiDee

I have to agree with you. Weird vibe in there, but very good music. I had a couple of beers in there on Saturday night. Did not see Ex or Jiji. One cute one but I smiled at her and she walked past me as if I was invisible.

Had a couple of not nice ones say hello but I just smiled and said I was there for the music. There was a guy with his GG there. She was smiling at me cos I was getting hit on. The bloke clocks this and comes over and I thought it was going to be like being back in Manchester with the old "u looking at my bird" line. Anyway the guy just asked me where I was from and then says "shes not a fucking ladyboy u know" I was like WTF. I can see she isn't, and WTF do you care if she is" . He says "I didnt want you to think I was bender". Wanker!!

Oh yeah and then to cap it off the waitress short changed me Bt500 despite me saying "Pan baht" when I handed her the money. Took about 5 mins of arguing ( I was very Thai like and did not shout or get angry and kept a smile on my face) with some bird behind the bar before I got it back.

Personally I'd recommend sitting at a bar opposite and checking out if there are any nice ones stood outside. If you see Ex or Jiji or another that you fancy get yourself over and just start chatting to them.

Comment

[QUOTE]
      The last time I was in Manchester I was walking down the street and this guy was walking the other way on the opposite side, I turned and looked at him for maybe half a second and he's like "What thur fook you lookin at?"
      I dont miss Manchester that much.
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

me either.....and I have never even been there!

the land of me ancestors {England and Ireland} looks nice and green, but also pretty windswept and cloudy....... can't envision myself going there anytime soon when there are warmer climes to explore.

Comment

...ya, those little soccer twits are nasty, they start trainin' 'em young nowadays!..
          Attached Files

Comment

LOL, great pic anicon..... is he a future "hooligan"?

Comment

He's a Feyenoord fan, Dutch, notorious, so yes
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Couple of years ago Jenny Star Bar was a great place to hang out & have a few Beers.There were some really great looking LB`S.Any one remember the Sweet little thing that would be on the swing?? So tasty.
                I used to go there with a LB who worked near Happy A-Go-Go.
                Would be in there hours having fun just sitting there getting merry & having my Cock rubbed by Rxxx.

Comment

bumping this thread.....someone wrote to me and concurred that this postie was one of the cutest ladyboys they had ever seen [lets be realistic, is she REALLY a ladyboy anymore??], but that she also gave him a very bad attitude  when they met.   Just for 1 night I would love to have a 9-inch dick [well, maybe 2 nights!] and fuck this one silly and make her wish she never started being a hooker.  cute girl+bad attitude= CUNT  

Comment

Working...
                  X