X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Transexual Summer

Just came across this, a new series on ITV4 i think in UK about the trials and tribs of six transexuals at various stages of their lives

Anyone catch this yet as it appears i missed something. Is it worth watching as the local trannies in London are raving about it..

Ive watched it TC, its Ok

Its on Channel 4 @ 10pm Tuesday's and then repeated the following Monday @11 ish

I'd definately "shag" Donna    , and probaly "do" Drew the blonde too after a few   , wouldnt like to wake up with her though (looks rough lol)  
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

It is another "sensationalist" crap Channel 4 programme.

But remove Donna's metal piercings and I'd agree with Dave - she has a good sense of humour too.

Drew is too into herself and too much like a bloke to be of interest.

The F2M's are really strange.

Comment

Totally agree, Donna is a the right point moved to the right point in her transition happy with herself and wants to keep her dick. Best of. Drew needs to get out of her bedroom. What was that all about in the wedding dress shop. It was bloody funny when the owners had to think about employing her. Lead balloon. Did you catch the female to male genitalia viewing. The bird with the reconstruction and pump up dick. Be interesting to see how the series pans out.

Comment

Oops heavy night. I must proof my postings. Sorry about the grammar guys. Tg I agree typical channel 4 stuff. But I suppose better aired than not.

Comment

Working...
          X