Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash avatars are allowed! (Flash is a kind of movie format.) I make my own using a program called SWISH! They take ages to do till they look half decent! Animated gifs are also used by a bunch of the chaps! Or a plain and simple picture will do!

Comment

Hey Stogie!!!!!!!!!!

Mine didn't Grow!!!!!!!!

Whats up??

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 25 2005,01:08)
        Hey Stogie!!!!!!!!!!

Mine didn't Grow!!!!!!!!  

Whats up??

Click Your Control Panel - Profile - Avatar Options (or something like that!) Then change the size from 120 to 150!

Comment

Thank You Stogie

Where would we be without you

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
          X