in the way of sex: Late (very late) in the evening we'd go our
    seperate ways.

I really enjoyed out times. Don't get me wrong, I still did some
    other 'naughty things' too. And after I got back we carried on
    emailing for several months.

I'm now a few days away from arriving in SE Asia again. But this
    time the (new) ladyboy in question - who again knows I have a
    family - has taken several days off work - and is conciously
    planning to spend all of her time with me 'showing you my country'.
    I'm looking forward to spending time with a new ladyboy. But not
    only does her keeness to spend all of her time with me feel a bit
    clastrophobic. But I'm wondering - what is she expecting of me?

(Just to complicate things - theres a second ladyboy this time
    saying even more enthusiastically than the first ladyboy that she
    wants to 'show you my country'. But I'm confident that this second
    ladyboy is in the sex industry).

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by (asian-tgirl @ Mar. 25 2005,05:24)
    to spend all of her time with me 'showing you my country'.
    I'm looking forward to spending time with a new ladyboy. But not
    only does her keeness to spend all of her time with me feel a bit
    clastrophobic. But I'm wondering - what is she expecting of me?
    I am thinking, like usual, that this guy is crazy to plan so far in advance and to plan on using up all his vacation time courting one [or 2] girls he barely even knows and is unsure if he even trusts. as usual, the play-it-by-ear strategy for a short vacation would be the best way to go here and not pre-plan so much, hut hey, what do I know?

Comment

The €œI€™ll show you my country€ will turn out to be a 6 hour bumpy bus ride into the country to her village. When he gets there everyone from the village elders to the flock of chickens will come out to great him. They will through a huge party in his honor, the whole village will be there€¦ including people from other villages when they hear about the free beer€¦ that he will then find out he€™s buying for everyone.

Comment

not to mention having to pay a "tribute" to every member of the girls' family.

Comment

I agree 100% with Jaidee on this one. I suppose it is natural to want to have a plan of action when arriving for the first time however as pointed out by jai it can be a straight jacket too ! I just love the idea of just turning up and seeing what happens and who you end up waking up with !!!!!!

I find that when your back home with your cock in your hand lusting over pics of Areeya saying to yourself, Yep I'm definately going to bone that one". So you start the email etc.. but then when it happens I bet 5/10 times you'll enjoy the experience but you'll kick yourself when you see whats out there and what you could have won every other night !!!!!!!!!!

Wise up guys and follow the advice of Jai, Stogie, Jeff1, Lefty,minimark,Lotus etc.. too many to mention. These guys actually live the scene and walk the walk and you can't really go wrong if you listen then ACT on it !!!

Bricktop

PS The best piece of Advice - Stay away from The Emporium/MBK/Pantip Plaza if you have lb in tow !

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 25 2005,11:34)
            PS The best piece of Advice - Stay away from The Emporium/MBK/Pantip Plaza if you have lb in tow !
            Pantip not too bad, all they can buy is some cheap software and maybe a prirated movie or 2, it's cheap there. But for sure stay AWAY from the Emporium; that place is pure evil and is only good for seperating you from your money and impressing some ladyboy you won't even know next month.

I only preach this philisophy for pre-contact because I have seen many guys bet burned by it, including myself! Last March I was home and in contact with a ladyboy I wanted to screw because she looked so hot, and indeed when I went back in April she was very cute for sure. But that was it; we didn't "click" at all [at least from my end; I'm sure she would have happily taken my cash for as long as I would hang around] and after 2 or 3 dates I am thinking "how the hell do I get out of THIS one?" bad move...... the break-off was messy and I regretted every moment of it. Cebu? lets not even go there, literally LOL.

now when I am home I only answer website mail and mail frrom friends and the like, no e-mailing with ladyboys. Builds up expectations on both sides that are just un-realistic and impossible to meet, and doesn't allow freedom once you get to your destination. If you like to butterfly, save your time on your PC and just go there.

Comment

Wise wise words Boss

PS What happened in Cebu ? I missed that !

Comment

Of course I agree with  not pre-planing stuff with someone you've never met and may not click with.

What I don't get, is why a married guy in his late 40's on a short visit cares whether or not a girl is in the sex industry.  A 19 year old student is only hanging with the guy cause of money or  presents. Perhaps she is planning a long term game and hoping for future cash.  Seems to be much easier to go with a pro.

Pros can be sweet too.  Had a nice trip around Thailand with one.  We flew to Chiang Mai and tooki the train back.   Have never gone to one's village but might be an interesting experience if I had time.

Comment

I've had great times with both kinds of trips. My first time there, I had been corresponding with Bangkok May who I will always adore, and she met me and we stayed together for 3 weeks and it was wonderful for the most part. I'll always have great memories of her as my first ladyboy. She is also smart as a whip and I learned a lot about Thailand from her too.
                  Below is how she looked then. Oh what fond memories

Also, I've gone there and met some I never knew existed before first sighting and that went great too. I think the #1 key to pre arranging any meeting with a special favorite is don't start it 6 months before or any similar length of time. One month is more than enough time for this.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 25 2005,17:57)
                      Have never gone to one's village but might be an interesting experience if I had time.
                    I went to Chiang Rai province with Aon 2 years ago and had a great time; we rented a car in Chiang Mai after we landed and drove up there, 2 hours through windy roads and mountainous terrain that reminded me of New England.  Had a few nice days in her small village near the border with Laos, met the family {mom and dad were long since dead} and saw the true roots of a ladyboys' upbringing.  No one asked me for any cash; Aon asked me to go back out to her Grandmom's house the next morning to give her a "tribute".... naaaa.  I had already given her 1000baht the day before as a gift and that was plenty.

It's cool if you go back to the village and it's the first time the people there have seen your girlfriend in a few years; for her it was like 2 years and she had a new rack and long hair and the people in this small village couldn't believe it; when she left there  at 19 she was basically a boy and here she was now looking like a real women; her grandmom kept touching her to make sure she was for real, and people from all over the area were coming to see her, she was like a celebrity.  Nice experience, I  would be happy to do it again with the right person.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 25 2005,19:50)
                      mountainous terrain that reminded me of New England.  Had a few nice days in her small village
                      Hey JD, If you know of any New England villages that produce girls like Aon, please let us know!

Comment

Working...
                      X