X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stogie, et al....

the rumors are that Snick and Stogie and a bunch of other lads from the website all got together last night in Nana plaza....lucky fuckers!!    All good here though, there are LOTS of places around that have 3 floors of whores and 100+ ladyboys walking around {not}.

so, tell us the gory details, won't ya?  and please tell me that none of you vultures laid your hands on either one of the Twins or I will surely be doing this    

Stogie,

Details mate, details.....

Lotusman

Comment

I've got a feeling that it won't be until sometime tommorow til we hear from any of these guys........I know if I was there and had been in this party it would take some time to recover

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Well, we met, said hello and went home. Pretty much about it!

[b]Ha ha!

Well, as usual, these things just end up having a life of their own! In all there was Chazguy (I tried emailing you, Chazguy, but it bounced back!), Snick, MikeTSLover, Simon4211, Icicle (Remember him?), Pinga, and Tomcat. We met up at Bigdogs and admired the view and moved into Cascades and pretty much had the place to ourselves all night.

Everybody ended up paired off with someone (even me) and we all made our excuses and left at about just after midnight!

I had a brilliant all nighter with a wild petite young thing from cascades. (Thanks Tomcat for that!)

This 'get together' is becoming more frequent and everyone had some cool ideas for the site and the forum one of which we will start today - The Travel Information forum!

Great night and good meeting more people from our great site!

Comment

Working...
        X