X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

> Pilots name you are probably referring to is Michael,

Guess he gets to fly in & out quite often. :-)

Comment

Michael? Are you sure? I thought it was Maureen or something!

I'm as thick as a brick81 sometimes!

Comment

well, I remembered his real name and the airline he flies for, just not his forum name...........very nice guy and hopefully we will all cross paths again. meeting like-minded people from the website is fun!

Comment

Well, I think my Spanish name would be Cojones Azules!! Its nice to be missed!! I am around and I have been on here sporadically. Stogie sometimes I get on this forum and I get an error message and it seems to fuck up my browser so I have to end up signing off. Its been a bit of a pain in the arse lately and thats one reason why I havent been up here recently. I have also started playing poker online LOL PARTYPOKER.COM Anyone else play?? We can mae up a table of LB lovers!!

I met up with Lotusman last month while I was on a layover we went out and had some lunch. He has been fairly busy with work. Wow a pilot?? What airline did he work for?? JD remind me later I might work at the same place.

Since the airlines are in the shit and mine is more in the shit than most I am in the process of making alternative plans and they do involve moving to LOS. I believe we had a thread a few months ago about how much money it would take to live there comfortably and all that. I am just biding my time and trying to save a little more scratch to use as my main nut!! I also have to wait for other reasons that I wont go into here but I think about it all the time and it might be within reach. Not tomorrow but with a year or two at the most. Well, I have to get ready to go to work!!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

I have often wanted to meet up with the guys on this forum but I fear that will never happen as certain members have taken my words and comments too literally and will undoubtably bear grudges instead of appreciating a little rib tickling however veiled my comments maybe. We all have our own opinions on what type of people we MAY be and I have a pretty good idea of what the general consenus of opinion about me is on this forum !!! - which is perfectly fine as I crafted it hahaha !!!

Anyway, there are many bricktops around so next time you meet a stranger in nana or patpong shooting a beer who knows....

"They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm."

Bricktop - Always on Top

Comment

Hey Bricktop,
              No matter what we've ever posted here, agreed or disagreed on, I'd be very happy to meet up with you sometime. August looks like my next time to go, Buddha willing and the crick don't rise. When are you planning on going again?

Comment

Hi my friend,

Great to hear from you and your fabulous posts from South America. Have not seen your pics though ? Hope you are keeping well and like wise my friend I'd happily buy you a beer or three and have a bit of a rant & a rave about the World before going lb hunting which ya !!! What fun that would be eh ! Job permitting I was hoping to go during Songkran ! After that don't know yet but I'll let you know dude. It's the intelligent guys that I have no problem with lefty but as we both know there are guys out there with 3/4 inch of brain who bear grudges over trivial things and cannot bear to be humbled. You know the types, the very idiots that gave jaidee a hard time awhile back. The last thing I want to do is have to feed these scum to my pigs cos it might just harm there digestion !!!! Hahaha !

Tims bar has had another radical make over and he no longer employs ladyboys unfortunately. Lefty, you would not recognise that Soi now, behind Tims bar there is a fabulous hotel called the Roadhouse. Excellent hotel and rooms are decorated very tastefully in a thai theme but as you know that position the rooms lack a good view. You must go see sometime. Tim is great as always and stills remembers you so check it out if you can bro. Well he's hoping we can meet 1 day !

Take it easy fella, all the very best,

Bricktop

Comment

Hey Brick, Are you saying no more ladyboys at Sally's?

Comment

6-->
                    Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 25 2005,18[img
                    http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]6)]Tims bar has had another radical make over and he no longer employs ladyboys unfortunately.   Lefty, you would not recognise that Soi now, behind Tims bar there is a fabulous hotel called the Roadhouse.  Excellent hotel and rooms are decorated very tastefully in a thai theme but as you know that position the rooms lack a good view.  You must go see sometime.  Tim is great as always and stills remembers you so check it out if you can bro.  Well he's hoping we can meet 1 day !
                    Hi Bricktop,
                    Thanks for the update on Sally's Bar. Are you saying outside of Sally, there are no other ladyboys there??
                    Not even Lisa the cashier?
                    This is very disturbing news, although if we can't find any cute ladyboys in Pattaya (fat chance), I'm sure Tim would be more than happy to do a little bar hopping.  

Comment

Perhaps he turning it in to a biker bar. Since the location is not good for walk-in business it makes sense for it to have a niche which makes it a destination. I suppose either ladyboys or bikers fit that bill.

Comment

Lefty,

Yep as BB said, I'm still around, but work has been a major drain on my ability to have some fun. Will be in town in April (22nd - 25th) and happy to buy the first round (yes even for you Bricktop). Have made some great friends here over the years, and hope we can keep in contact for many, many more.

lotusman

Comment

Hi Lefty and PigDogg,

Ladyboys are to be found but on Soi 6 now. All I said was Tims bar does not employ lbs now as the action has shifted. Lefty, Lisa has gone to - C'est la vie ! Tim is great and up for bar flying !!!! You, me and him would be an incredible experience dude !!!!!! Though I'm better looking than you and would get the best looking girls before you eh lefty ... Hahaha, hehehe ... Just joking fella !!!!

Your a good looking dude so I hear so all is fair in love and war eh !!!!!!

See you soon my friend

Brick

Comment

Originally posted by (Mike TS Lover @ Mar. 23 2005,01:56)
                            Hey Mate,
                            Let me know when your next in Bk, we didnt get that much of a chance to talk.
                            Ill reserve two stools in the front stalls at Big Dogs.
                            Mike,
                            Was this directed to me or to Jai Dee?
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 25 2005,20:37)
                              Hi Lefty and PigDogg,

Ladyboys are to be found but on Soi 6 now.  All I said was Tims bar does not employ lbs now as the action has shifted.  Lefty, Lisa has gone to - C'est la vie !  Tim is great and up for bar flying !!!! You, me and him would be an incredible experience dude !!!!!!  Though I'm better looking than you and would get the best looking girls before you  eh lefty ... Hahaha, hehehe ... Just joking fella !!!!

Your a good looking dude so I hear so all is fair in love and war eh !!!!!!

See you soon my friend

Brick

Bricktop,
                              Any idea where Lisa has gone? I'd love to see her again. She isn't overly beautiful, but she just had something about her that I liked. Tim will probably know, or Sally will, if you didn't get that info, and maybe you didn't have a reason to even ask.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lotusman @ Mar. 25 2005,18:51)
                                Lefty,

Yep as BB said, I'm still around, but work has been a major drain on my ability to have some fun.  Will be in town in April (22nd - 25th) and happy to buy the first round (yes even for you Bricktop).  Have made some great friends here over the years, and hope we can keep in contact for many, many more.

lotusman
                                Good to hear from you Lotus. I'm not going to be there before August, but hopefully we'll time it up right in the not too distant future.
                                There aren't that many familiar names around here from the old site gadgets forum, but two that I recall from all the way back are you and BB. Bricktop too, who posted some very profound, thought provoking things way back then.

Comment

Working...
                                X