X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Stalker

A couple of the other major forums had been exposed to the internet stalker known as Koetejboe.  He is of Dutch origin and has harassed, threatened and abused several forum members across the major lb forums.

He has created false social network profiles of his chosen victims - in an attempt to ruin their lives after trawling through the internet and forums to gather as much information as possible.

This is a warning for those who are active in LB forums and also have social network profiles. Koetjeboe is an abusive individual, and if you happen to "cross" him in his "mind" he will hound, harass and abuse you, plus he is obsessed to continue this for several years. He has been banned multiple times (using multiple user names) from all the major LB forums for this abuse.

There have been photos posted of him and his brother on a couple of different forums. Now that the tables are turned, he may cease and desist. He has created fake profiles to mine personal information in the past, posing as an lb or friend of an lb. Be alert for such tactics.

So far he hasn't shown up here again - but if he does, the photos are ready to use. A few years ago a satirical post was composed on TLF - here's the link: Sylvester and Henri Build a Temple Retreat. I had exposed one of his new user names, and linked to this post. He blew up and accused me of violating his and his brother's privacy (ironic as he had already violated several other members privacy prior to this), and has been harassing me on and off since 2009.

If you come across this individual, the best thing is to ignore him and report him to the moderators, so they can ban his new user name.

As a clarification to this warning - it was speculated that a new Ezy Bar facebook profile may have been fake - however, I have had confirmation from the owner, Karl, that it will be used to promote a new lb bar in Pattaya. Hopefully he will be posting details to follow!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Thanks RX for info, btw link don't work
    i love t-girls

Comment

Thanks RX for info, btw link don't work
      i love t-girls

Comment

The link has been fixed now seanbeag7. Be aware this guy has been on several forums, not just this one.

Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread

Comment

The link has been fixed now seanbeag7. Be aware this guy has been on several forums, not just this one.

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
          X