X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 models, 83 days

Between January 1 and March 23, exactly 83 days,  this website has added over 75 new models for you all to view, including some unbelievable hotties like; Noon, Beam, Candy, Banana, Chompoo, Pooy, Jiji, Gip,  new girl Jane,  Bow, Ploy, Trisha,  little Jo, Mod, Gogo and many others.   Of course we can't hit a homerun every time, but out of the 75 girls we added at least 50 or more were above-average-looking  and many were simply amazing and you guys loved them.

Despite the pathetic spam attempt made yesterday by someone trying to slip one past the goalie and saying that the quality has  gone down here, I defy any person reading here to post a website that has done a better job in producing shemale content these last 3 months, and I will even let you post the name of the site here for all to see.  No problems; but of course that website must have put up a minimum of  75 ladyboys in 83 days and 4 hours of video to even be considered, please. Alternatively, you can also include websites which put up less, but of course for them to qualify 100% of their members must like 100% of the models that they add every month. They will get extra credit points also if they charge less than 9 dollars per month like we do.

For the spammer who was mouthing off yesterday and for anyone else who has found a better site these last 3 months that produces more content, the floor is all yours; we will be waiting    

I surf a lot looking at LBs here and there, wherever. And it is obvious to me that my Bumrungrad lasix laser surgery has been a success b/c I see plenty of beautiful ladyboys on this site and it seems to get better all the time. A very nice mixture of hard core photos, some very tasteful outdoor shots mostly thanks to Mickey, butt shots for Bricktop (love you man), basically something for a wide array of tastes. That the site is using more different photographers helps show the models through different sets of eyes and lenses and this adds nicely to the variety.

Comment

JaiDee..........you and Stogie ROCK!!!!!!!!

There is no comparison to this site........

Kudos

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Mar. 25 2005,22:27)
        That the site is using more different photographers helps show the models through different sets of eyes and lenses and this adds nicely to the variety.
        Hmmmm............do I sense ol' Lefty making a pitch for more of those plum photographic assignments here?? OK, you have GOT the Bombay and Bangladeshi work, will ya' stop bugging me already??

Comment

just to make my point a bit more clearly and less sarcastic here; some other websites may put up 10 girls per month, some 15, some 20 and some 25 [not too many though]. Some of their girls may be beautiful as ours are, but there is NO WAY that every girl can be a "10" on any site, it's just not possible and it all goes back to whose definition of beauty defines a 10? I don't see anything special in Ex but she is a star on the internet and the site is better for having her, same as we are for Fiat or First or someone else who looks completely different.

We can't have 25 Areeya's or Noon's every month, I think that is what I am getting at here.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 26 2005,13:52)
            Originally posted by (Lefty @ Mar. 25 2005,22:27)
            That the site is using more different photographers helps show the models through different sets of eyes and lenses and this adds nicely to the variety.
            Hmmmm............do I sense  ol' Lefty   making a pitch  for more of those plum photographic assignments here??   OK, you have GOT the Bombay  and  Bangladeshi work, will ya'  stop bugging me already??      
            Hey JaiDee........I volunteer for the Korean Ladyboys........now if I can only find some!!!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

JD & SB, this site simply rocks. So much, that I actually paid for a year's membership (probably the best bargain out there)! Man has no truer love, than to lay down his cash for some sweet ass.

And don't think I haven't noticed the increase in panty buldge shots of late. I have, and I'm LOVING IT!!
              Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Smuttley, I thought you were the Korean LB guru?

Panty bulges? Isn't that a sign that the panties don't fit right? Why on earth would a panty bulge??? Are you guys using grandma's undies again?

Still, Pooy has such a damn nice face. How can that be real? Did she have FFS?
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

>Why on earth would a panty bulge???

Camel Toe of course. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 26 2005,17:28)
                    Smuttley, I thought you were the Korean LB guru?

Panty bulges?  Isn't that a sign that the panties don't fit right?  Why on earth would a panty bulge???    Are you guys using grandma's undies again?  

Still, Pooy has such a damn nice face.  How can that be real?  Did she have FFS?
                    I am POL..........and they are few and freaking far between, I can show you all the places to go and meet but for what I would spend for 2 short times here I could fly round trip to LOS...........and have enough left over for at least two nights hotel fees...........so why mess with them???

Its cheaper for GG's (and posties) so I ahve a couple of "friends" and the kimchee sweetheart to take care of my "needs" until I can get enough time to travel to LOS

Comment

Havent even Looked at another asian site  Keep it up fellas....
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Well
                        My favorite ladyboy site has got to be the BBC

But you run a close second JaiDee

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Oh, that is Lefty's next assignment, we are sending him to Bombay and Delhi to find girls like these, most of whom cut off their balls as soon as they become adults. cool!

the one with this under her name is the hottest; A hijra (ladyboy) at the Koovagam festival.

Comment

Whaaaah!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!
                            Not some shit hole in India!
                            If we needed to go to that filthy country to find ladyboys, I'd go without forever.
                            India and/or Bangladesh is very far down, like off the bottom of the page, on any list of countries that I want to see.
                            I'm glad to know you are just kidding JD, besides, do you think there are many guys who fall into the castrated lover category? Most of us prefer our ladyboys to have their complete equipment, there are a select few very sick individuals  who like them mutilated.    Could there be enough who want them with only partially mutiliated genitals to warrant adding a bunch of Indians with no cajones?

Honestly I wasn't trying to hint for more photo work. I really do think that the variety of photographers does add to the site, even if I'm not one of them.

Comment

LOL
                              You go Lefty - Thats exactly how I feel.
                              I'm not even interested in going to Philipines or Jakarta for LB. I got all I need here in Bangkok.
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X