X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunnee plaza

Went to Sunnee Plaza last night and spent  an hour in Kaos where they have around 6 femboys now on a permanent basis.

Aek, my favourite, was there, but idecided to move on to the bar just to the left of the entrance ??(sorry cant remember the name). This place has 4 Ladyboy waitresses that are better than any of the action ive seen on walking street or indeed anywhere in Pattaya. I couldnt belive my luck and took Jiji, who is 19, out for a good time.

Pattaya for me is a bit like Diamond mining, you have to sift through a lot of mud to find the sparklers. As i left the bar with Jiji  another waitress started her shift and she was yet another stunner who would grace the podium of KC3 no problem(in a nice pink bikini)

remember that the bar is just to left of the entrance before you enter the plaza road itself.

There are also other bars but had no time to check. Its getting better down there........................

TC

but if you go too far to the left of Kaos you'll be in a dark indoor bar called Crazy Pub XXX where the boys (no girls or ladyboys or even femboys here) have a contest on stage, the first one who cums wins 100 baht or something likem that. crazy pub is not on my recomended list.

Comment

Thats something I would ctaully want to see. My mate BaliKen told me about this and he agreed to take me but so far he hasnt.....

Comment

Spot on about the Femboys in Kaos... delicious!

Comment

ya, but the little wimpy one you took home was a dud, so I hear! I was in there myself a few weeks ago and saw a few but ended up calling someone on my cell; I never have much luck in Pattaya in general and like Topcat said, you have to find some diamonds in the rough to have fun down in that rathole city.

Soi 6, Hi-Boss...... you will never strike out down there and the girls can all cum and there are no faggy boys standing around in their jockstraps giving you the creeps as they eyeball you as if you were one of the over-aged fat pedophiles who hang in those dumps.

Overall, Sunee is good for about a twice-a-year visit IMO

Comment

Hi ya BB,,tell ya what, if your in ptty in 4 weeks time,,I'll buy you a drink in every bar at sunee..Happy easter mate...

Hey Tomcat...
            is there any chance you dropping by tonight and finding out what the name of the joint is..either way,,I think I could sniff em out..
            Cant wait to get my filthy little hands on some of those femboys in KAOS...

Pigdogg
            Crazy is not for everyones taste,,even the misses dry reached onetime we were in there,,but she allways keeps it on her list of things to see...

BK

Comment

Anyone know what time and how often that they have the shows in Crazy Pub XXX?

Comment

It's very dark in Crazy Pub, so dark it's very difficult to determine the denomination of money, so be careful. Have no idea of showtimes.

Comment

Ken

Im back in BKK now but its easy, walk down Soi VC next to the hotel until you come to the PLAZA sign on the right(the SUNEE bit has disappeard) which signifies the entrance to the RD. Just to the left of the sign and still on Soi VC is the bar.

This is a boy bar but the waitresses are two ladyboys and two femboys. The girl i see was Jiji who was the most pretty thing ive seen for ages...........i would sponsor her in a Miss Bankok contest anyday ..........absolutely fabulous. She said she may move on soon but ive got her on email .

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 27 2005,17:11)
                    ya, but the little wimpy one you took home was a dud, so I hear!
                    You got that right, mate!

Nice to look at, but a bit 'starfish!'

Kind of just spread out, lying there!

(Made up for it the next night, though!)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X