X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed

As I'm due back in BKK on October 9th my mind has been churning more and more with what I'll do and who (or ought that to be whom? Who cares&#33 I'll do!

I'd love a ST 3 some maybe in the NEP ST hotel, as I prefer the more feminine Ladyboys who should I choose? Som and Chompoo come to mind but who else?

Dont look at me !

Jeff

Comment

My advice-get the one girl you really like and have HER pick the third! usually will do the trick but it aint as easy as with the genetic bargirls as there are many more GGG into that than the LBs. Go figure and caveat emptor

Comment

Hello Jeff,

I would not pick you for a threesome any day

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

anyone that goes near Chompoo while I am away gets shot! didn't you know about that, Thaipan???

just joking....all the girls up here are up for grabs, but I really feel as though you may want 2 more wild girls than them; May and Jeje come to mind right away, and they live in the same building and are very close. Jeje's sexual appetite is never-ending, from what i have heard from many reliable sources.

good idea about picking one girl and letting her choose the other; you may pick som with chompoo and they don't like each other or some shit like that; there is a lot of jealousies and in-fighting in these places where the girls work. take one, and ask her who is her best friend; she will say "Som is my sister" and then you will know those are the 2 that you will take home.

quick tip here.....Joy, the schoolgirl from May, has bisexual tendencies and has been known to really get into her 3somes, especially when there is some type of stimulant involved.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Aug. 18 2003,12:46)
            Dont look at me !

Jeff
            Don't worry Jeff you are safe!

Comment

Originally posted by (Jon @ Aug. 18 2003,20:22)
              good idea about picking one girl and letting her choose the other;  you may pick som with  chompoo and they don't like each other or some shit like that; there is a lot of jealousies  and  in-fighting in these places where the girls work. take one, and ask her who is her best friend;  she will say "Som is my sister" and then you will know those are the 2 that you will take home.

quick tip here.....Joy, the schoolgirl from May, has bisexual tendencies and has been known to really get into her 3somes, especially when there is some type of stimulant involved.

Jon
              Sounds like a plan, this is what I do at Eden, why didn't I think of it here!!!

Comment

Thaipan

I'm just back from 5 days...sorry, nights in BKK. Som is f**king fantastic....what a stunning girl. BUT, probably a little shy for the 3 some thing. Then again, she gives the impression of being shy, but was quite the tiger under the sheets. Strongly recommend you get together with her.

Jon is right about Jeje's sexual appetite, but buy one of them nice soft, silk pillows in Duty Free on your way over. But I bet asking Jeje to pick her own partner would be wild!
                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                X