TRY AGAIAN
      Attached Files
      TEXASMAC

Comment

One more
        Attached Files
        TEXASMAC

Comment

All are from a public forum called Craigs List.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

The Photographer who did all the original 'Captain Outrageous' photo sets circa 2005 (or so) was THE BEST ever LB photographer. Hard to say anyone has matched that style or "essence" since.....  someone will prove me wrong... A number have come close, but like Frosty Boy, often licked, never beaten!  

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jun. 02 2013,06:46) For some reason why do I find the second picture so damn SEXY ??  
              That is Jasmine. 1000 baht she will come to you wearing no make up and do anything you want. Great outcall service. I usually don't do the networking preffing the bars but I arrived in the morning and couldn't hold out till the bars opened.
              Attached Files

Comment

Again for the older men...
                Attached Files
                TEXASMAC

Comment

I'm a little confused and trying to find my way around here, but isn't the thread title Craigs List? Isn't that Jenny in an old promo photo froma ladyboy site?

Comment

Yeah Gutsy , I posted the wrong photo. Sorry. But it looked good so I left it.
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

No problems TM.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

This is from Craigslist Bangkok
                        Attached Files
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jan. 28 2014,03:48) Again for the older men...
                          Ahh Jenny from Guess bar, always one of My faves, went out clubbing with her & Joy one night in BKK, great fun !
                          Was told years back by SB & the other old timers that LB's dont age well, well I bumped into Jenny on the Tube just b4 xmas, well SB, your right they dont !

Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

seamus, thanks for the update on Jenny. I will assume you bumped into her in the Bkk tube and not London?

Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread

Comment

I just got back from a trip to BKK and I tried a few ads from Craigslist and found them all pretty good. No fake ads and they all turned up on time and looked good and performed well too. No bar fine. No lady drinks and most will come for 2000B (some for less).

One particularly good one is a ladyboy massage service which is available from early morning until late nite. She doesn't post photos of herself but her number is on the ad (0888 093 188) and the ad is for "The most sensual & most intense orgasm massage". I found it to be a mind blowing experience and a nice way to spend an afternoon. The massage is supposed to last for 2 hours but she stayed way longer than that and even stayed for a chat and a drink afterwards. Highly recommended.

Comment

Thanks for sharing nomadick! It's good to hear there weren't too many scams you encountered using CL Thailand, and your great encounter with the massage lb!  

Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X