X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Parties - Angeles city

Angeles city has a lot of fun pool parties each year.

I was fortunate to time one of my trips for the Miss Topix pool party a year back or so.

Only downside is they are GG not LB but if you want to take a break from the ladyboys then ...

Here is a list of upcoming parties held at wild orchid resort. (taken from http://www.wildorchidresort.com/) & a couple of snaps i took from miss tropix 2012.

Perhaps other interest parties could post links to other venues in town.
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Here are a few snaps from miss tropix 2012
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

WOW !!! Post 3, I am tempted to go to the dark side.  
        TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jun. 18 2013,11:03) WOW !!! Post 3, I am tempted to go to the dark side.  
          It would be a shame for you to not get to angeles TM. Its a fun place where you can once again enjoy the gg but also plenty of lb to go around as well!!

Can get an each way fare for about $70us if you shop well on tigerair or cebupacific from bangkok.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I need to go there plus someday a trip to Phukett is in the plans. It is just so difficult when I only get 12 days and lose some on flight time. But I will persevere.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

..PAL is running a special on their business class fares good for 1yr no restrictions, also Hawaiian Airlines anounced they will no longer service the Manila non-stop flights after Aug.31 of this year, said the route wasn't profitable for them..  what I liked about that connection it dropped 3hrs from my flight time to Manila, now you will have to connect to Manila via one of their other destinations in Asia.  This will also disrupt the many Filipinos that live in Hawaii who make their annual Xmas pilgrimage back to the homeland..

.. have xtra cash to fly business class, then check out these fares..
              Attached Files
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

I was talking to a LB I met on Ladyboy Kisses. She lives outside Cebu and she just was so happy she did a make - up job at a wedding. They paid her 500 pesos. Is that really about $12.00
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

... exchange rate varies from day-to-day anywhere from 40+ to 42+php = 1$; so yes that would be around $12..  I've known some a lot worse off than that who have no income & basically live off the help of family, friends or relatives & us of course..
                    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I did not know that. WOW.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

Azza, I meant to comment on this thread earlier, but wanted to thank you for sharing - while it is related more to ggs, it still shows Philippines is good destination for those who want to live it up!

As for their population being poor - unfortunately this is more widespread than in LOS, and is reflected in the huge amount of overseas workers that send money back home to support their families. The Philippines is one of the biggest countries in the world when it comes to people working overseas and sending money back home.

This also reflects on the desire of most poor Philippine lbs and ggs looking for an escape by getting married and moving away to a "better" country.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

But then how does this poor LB afford a Breast Enhancement? Sponsor?
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

.. most earn it by working website cams and some a few sponsors I guess, mayb I will start asking the few there that I know & see if I can get an honest answer.. I know 3 that I promised enhancements to when or if I win the lottery..  

Comment

Just like we all do, she worked and earned for them. Capitalism at work.
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                              X