X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please,  No Personal Attacks!

please guys, far from it for me to make up the rules here as we go along, but I would really appreciate that all nationalistic, racial and religous attacks cease and desist forthwith! WE, meaning the guys who have been with this site for a while, know that when Stogie calls me a dim-witted Irishman, or when I call him a beer-guzzling limey with 2 left feet, we are only joking. We know that when Bricktop lays into someone for being an idiot or naive, that he is just partly joking to get his point across and raise the ire of the people he is picking on [usually his arch-rival Stogie]. We know that when some people say that all Catholics are no-good alter-boy-chasing fags that they are really just letting the asshole pedophillic priests have it, not Catholics in general. We also know that picking on Polish people and Italian people and whatever else nataionality is the joke-of-the-day, that we are just saying this stuff in good fun.

However, there are lots of new members who do not know the attitude and the basic tone of this forum, and for their sake, please lets just watch what we say. There is no reason to use terms like "he is a jew" or "he is a nig***" or " he is a stupid Italian wop" when we can get our points across with statements that are devoid of these types of references. Sure, we can have fun and this IS the new forum where anything goes, but we have to stop at the point where words of hate or derision begin to enter the picture.

Jewish people, black people, Irishman[micks like me; see, i don't mind if you pick on my heritage!], greeks, englishman, Catholics, Liberals, republicans, dwarfs, perverts, gay, straight, bisexual, tall, short, fat......all are welcome on this board. Lets not drive them all away with un-necessary language which may offend; they have no idea that we are just joking around.

Man....seems like I have had to be a den mother these last few days.....as the immortal Rodney King once said after he got the crap beat out if him by 6 white cops; "can't we all just get along?".

This forum will be a much better place to hang out if that were the case. and for you new guys, please don't take us micks and limey's and guido's up here too seriously; we are just screwing around and have been for 2 years.

Thanks guys....lets keep it real for the sake of the new guys.

regards Jon

Here Here Jon,
    very good point, personal attacks are just a form of bad taste on a forum where we have all got one thing in common...ladyboys.
    Unfortunately some guys loose the plot and attack some of the most respectful and informative members we have on the forum such as Angelo, the information and knowledge that guy has given this forum is second to none and Personal Attacks on him from somebody who has never even met him is an absolute joke. Okay we all have differing opinions and the common love of ladyboys but personal attacks on are forum are just not on!!!!!!
    Anyway Enough said, roll on the next trip.

dav.....

Comment

enough said! Roll on October 9th !

Comment

Working...
      X