Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patong's Alternative Volleyball Events

Patong's Alternative Volleyball Events - October 25th - November 8th 2014

Cocktails & Dreams will not be playing at the Pattaya event this year.

A difficult decision, But in view of the loss of business we suffered at that time in 2013, I feel we can still support the charities from Patong without causing us a cashflow loss.

We took a few customers across in 2013, and several others arrived in Pattaya without ever venturing to Patong. So this year we'll be doing our bit from our home base.

We have a number of events planned, including:

Patricia's Birthday Party - Saturday 25th Oct

Halloween Party - Friday 31st Oct

Beach Volleyball vs Tootsies Bar & Barbecue - Monday 3rd November

Miss Cocktails & Dreams Gala Night - Weds 5th November

Boat Cruise to James Bond Island - Friday 7th November

Thank You Party with English Food - Saturday 8th November

All the events will be free, except the boat trip.

If you wish to sponsor C & Ds or Tootsies teams, I'll be arranging for easy payment shortly. The LifeHome project Charity will benefit again. Our goal will be to raise a six figured sum, to continue the good work there. The Miss C & D Event is usually a large fundraiser, but the charity box will be present at all the events.

This is not intended to put you off the Pattaya Event, and we've left their weekend clear so that if you wish to dash across for it, you're very welcome. Likewise if you're in Pattaya for it, you may wish to nip across to Patong for some of our events too.

With such a busy period, there is no better time to come to Thailand for your holiday.

I'm posting this on behalf of Jimbo from Cocktail and Dreams, Patong, Phuket

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Working...
X