Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JustCyrus View Post
    Loving this forum! I've been a ladyboy admirer for a few years now, but they are few and far between where I come from. Go figure...Canadian winters don't seem to be a big attraction. Even though there isn't too much in the way of new postings right now, there is sooo much information that's helping me plan my first trip to the LOS to really experience things. Thanks to the posters and the mods for all they've contributed. I hope to be able to add my .02 at some point.
    Welcome, glad to see more Canadians on board.
    Hope to hear some questions and then reports....
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• hello all lovers of the finest creatures on the planet!

Comment

• Originally posted by pomanuhi View Post
        hello all lovers of the finest creatures on the planet!
        Welcome
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hello,
          ladyboys are just cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by leutzscher View Post
            Hello,
            ladyboys are just cute.
            Welcome, you will find lots of cute ladyboy info here.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Bonjour je suis ici dans le but de rencontrer une ladyboy et.former un couple

Comment

• Originally posted by Claude View Post
                Bonjour je suis ici dans le but de rencontrer une ladyboy et.former un couple
                Bienvenue Claude. Nous voulons tous être en couple avec des ladyboys

Thailand is one of the best places to date a ladyboy.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Couplecouple View Post
                    Hi everyone
                    Welcome to the forums!
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi new to the page great to meet you, I hope this will be a grea for the of information for my trips.
                      I enjoy meeting and playing with LB as they tend to be open and a lot of fun.

Thanks for having me

A

Comment

• Originally posted by Andypilot101 View Post
                        Hi new to the page great to meet you, I hope this will be a grea for the of information for my trips.
                        I enjoy meeting and playing with LB as they tend to be open and a lot of fun.

Thanks for having me

A
                        Welcome Andy hope to hear about some of your adventures.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• I've been on TGirl forums since 2007ish. Love ladyboys, the combination of soft Asian features, nice skin tones, and hopefully a rock hard responsive cock is the ultimate. Lots of philippina ladyboys to choose from in Canada, but I would love more Thai etc ones, purely for the uncut cocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antiochus View Post
                            I've been on TGirl forums since 2007ish. Love ladyboys, the combination of soft Asian features, nice skin tones, and hopefully a rock hard responsive cock is the ultimate. Lots of philippina ladyboys to choose from in Canada, but I would love more Thai etc ones, purely for the uncut cocks!
                            Welcome on board!
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi. Just discovered this forum. Looks fun! I'm from Australia. I sometimes pay to see local Trans but up until the dreadful Covid19 thing, preferred the hunting grounds in Thailand and Philippines. Looking forward to returning there this year and sharing my adventures. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpenderyn View Post
                                Hi. Just discovered this forum. Looks fun! I'm from Australia. I sometimes pay to see local Trans but up until the dreadful Covid19 thing, preferred the hunting grounds in Thailand and Philippines. Looking forward to returning there this year and sharing my adventures. Cheers.
                                Welcome hope to hear of some of your adventures.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X