Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular customer of many of the finest ladyboys in BKK town.

Comment

• Originally posted by david2023 View Post
      Regular customer of many of the finest ladyboys in BKK town.
      Welcome!
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hello all, never posted before but glad to be here.

Comment

• Originally posted by elartur77 View Post
          Hello all, never posted before but glad to be here.
          Happy to have you, welcome!
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Looking forward to checking out the forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexp View Post
              Looking forward to checking out the forum!
              Welcome on board.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• New to all this but I am planning a trip this summer or autumn. I joined to learn as much as I can before I go what to expect to have an amazing time. I have never traveled before and this is going to be my first time so I decided to make it a trip to remember with as much fun as possible!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlesoup View Post
                  New to all this but I am planning a trip this summer or autumn. I joined to learn as much as I can before I go what to expect to have an amazing time. I have never traveled before and this is going to be my first time so I decided to make it a trip to remember with as much fun as possible!
                  Welcome!
                  Autumn is my favorite tme to go. October & November are good as the rainy season has ended and it's not super hot usually.
                  Summer isn't usually the best. It can rain lots almost every day between May & September. Many of the ladyboys go back to their home towns in summer as tourist levels are usually lower & they help with the rice farming.

My other tip is don't get locked up with a ladyboy before you even get there. There is usually so many when you get there that you may find that pre selecting one sight unseen isn't a good idea. The ladyboy bars in Bangkok & Pattaya will let you check out the goods in advance.

Any questions just ask.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Longtime traveler to los first time posting 30 plus years retiring soon looking to purchase a condo in central pattaya area any good honest realtors around

Comment

• Hello! New member posting to say hi. Never been to LoS been regularly see a few ladyboys here in the US as both a top and bottom. Really attracted to very feminine pre-op ladyboys and will be seeing my favorite later this afternoon. Looking forward to learning more here.

Comment

• Hi, great forum. Ladyboy is obsession

Comment

• Originally posted by Shortrib6920 View Post
                          Longtime traveler to los first time posting 30 plus years retiring soon looking to purchase a condo in central pattaya area any good honest realtors around
                          Welcome to the forums.

I can't say who is the most honest, however several people told me it is better to rent in Pattaya than buy. Most of the construction there is so-so and if you buy you have to pay to fix it. With the cheap rent prices in Pattaya over the long run you will save money by only renting as the landlord would have to fix everything. You also never know what curve balls they will throw at you regarding ownership as a foreigner, it is strict now & could get worse at any time.

That being said tourism is down so there may be some deals to buy in Pattaya but, of course, there should also be some good deals on rentals.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxioooo View Post
                            Hi, great forum. Ladyboy is obsession
                            Welcome, hope you find what you are looking for.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Fenixball56 View Post
                              Hello! New member posting to say hi. Never been to LoS been regularly see a few ladyboys here in the US as both a top and bottom. Really attracted to very feminine pre-op ladyboys and will be seeing my favorite later this afternoon. Looking forward to learning more here.
                              Good to have you here. Hope you learn something here.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hello, new to the page, nice to meet you! I hope this becomes a fantastic source of information for my trips. I find joy in meeting and interacting with LB individuals; they are generally open and a lot of fun. Appreciate the warm welcome! By the way, I really like watching phim sex việt nam​.
                                Last edited by ingridguerci94; 01-30-2024, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X