X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems there's still a lot of work

I already used the contact form, but I didn't get a reply.

Since the big move to vBulletin I can't see any threads as soon as I log in. I've changed the password as requested, but to no avail. Funnily enough I can see all the threads (minus attachments of course) as long as I don't log in. And when, just for fun, I click the admin's announcement that says EXISTING USERS MUST CHANGE THEIR PASSWORDS (like I said, I've already done that, twice now) I get a very odd message in return:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

When I look at my profile I can't see that I'm banned, and if so I defintely wouldn't be able to log in or start this thread.

So the question is, what is going wrong? I don't want to register a new account, I want to continue as LB-Lover. Feedback from the board's staff please! But a feedback I can read, so please send me an email. Thank you.

As with any software change there will be challenges to overcome. Ikonboard was very old software which was difficult to export all the users, posts and photos without glitches. It was also buggy, and requesting automatic password change did not always work. In that case board members were advised to e-mail for a manual password reset. Many did this.

Your imported profile has been reviewed and then ban lifted - we are not sure of the reason - but it probably has to do with requesting to change your password twice.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hi guys,

It's great to see you all again. Thanks to the new owner Crag we'll have our old club back once again. As rxpharm pointed out the move from Ikon to VB was not easy and a lot of it had to be done manually. You'll still see many issues and we'll slowly but surly go over them all and fix each individual little thing. I'd say we're 95% there ... but we will have everything 100% perfect in a few days. Some of the attached photos are not showing up or are asking to be downloaded as RAR files... this will all be fixed. I'll keep you guys posted and up to date on things here.

Bam

Comment

My access to trusted members section is not working.
        The top thread in that area i can see only my posts but can actually open anything.
        The second and third sections are still marked as private.

Hopefully this can be sorted.

Cheers

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

azza33, please check your pm. If you have any other problems let us know. Hopefully everything is resolved now.

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

No change to trusted area RX.

This is msg i get

vBulletin Message

azza33, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
            If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Sorry Azza.

It is fixed now.
              It was a bug with the imported group trusted members.
              I reconfigured everything, now you should be good.

Sorry for the problems.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

All good - seems to be all working noq

Thats for the persistence lads

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

azza33, thanks for reporting the problems, and glad we were able to get them sorted out for you!

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X