Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories

Hi guys,
    I don't knows how many of you are still looking at this forum, I'm doing post this thinking about past times and ladyboys adventures, when I made the first post I was more than 10 years younger and needs and attitude have radically changed, I remember legends like Robin69 (r.i.p), 69billy, costass, jury, bumblebbe, Snick, Stogie, thegame925, Ernesto, and many many more let's imagine our most perverted dreams and help us to realize it, I'm changed and I don't like this change, we become older and we'll lost our body forces, but thanks to this forum a memore of us will live forever.
    thanks to all of you folks
    cyber
    I'm the cyberfucker  

You're welcome cyberalpha - a few of those old names still drop in from time to time, but do not post. I met thegame925 last year in Bangkok - he's still doing fine and still meeting lbs - but is not seeing as many, nor posting about it much.

A few others have moved to other forums and are active there, but this is one of the oldest and was the most active 10 years ago. There are quite a lot of new members now, unfortunately a lot seem shy and haven't posted much. Hopefully more will join in and post things that will contribute to the forum.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hey Cyber,

Nice to see you back posting.
      You are right things do change over the years and adventures change.

I am kind of new to this forum but as I go through the threads and posts I can really see how things were here a few years ago. It has been almost 10 years since i have started going to Thailand but never really participated in these forums before now, although I have participated in the Canadian tgirlforums.com for over 10 years.

Hopefully we can see a new generation emerge now that the forum is upgraded and updated for the future.
      I am doing my best to provide information on my old and new adventures but will probably never reach the legend status like others you have mentioned.

I think things in Thailand have changed a lot plus more guys can see ladyboys in their home countries and have a good selection without leaving home. Even though not as many may be travelling to LOS it just provides the opportunity to discuss Ladyboys all around the world.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
      X