X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Booty Ladyboys

Does anyone know where I can find big big booty ladyboys in Bangkok or Pattaya.

I am planning a trip next month, any help will be most appreciated.

Originally posted by gbawekanu View Post

Charades in Nana Plaza has some big buttz.

But the new bar dc10 in Nana has the biggest butts.
    I was drinking there last night.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks for the info, how long are you in bangkok for?

Comment

Thanks for the info, how long are you in bangkok for?
        November 3 I am heading to Pattaya for a week then probably back to Bangkok on the November 10.
        Then back home to Canada on November 16.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

If you are looking for big booty like black & latina tg's then it will not be very common among Thai lbs. Asians typically don't have the same big booties that Blacks and Latina's do. However, there are some Thai lbs who have enhanced their butts, some to the extent of being extreme.

There are some videos of Pattaya lbs who have done this

These are "freelancer" lbs working on Walking Street, near a bar called Hot Tuna.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
            If you are looking for big booty like black & latina tg's then it will not be very common among Thai lbs. Asians typically don't have the same big booties that Blacks and Latina's do. However, there are some Thai lbs who have enhanced their butts, some to the extent of being extreme.

There are some videos of Pattaya lbs who have done this

These are "freelancer" lbs working on Walking Street, near a bar called Hot Tuna.
            Thanks Rxpharm

Those are the kind of ladyboys I am attracted to. I will definitely check them on Walking Street, are there loads of them like that in Walking Street and can I find similar ones in Bangkok as well?

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
              November 3 I am heading to Pattaya for a week then probably back to Bangkok on the November 10.
              Then back home to Canada on November 16.
              I am coming at the end of November.

Enjoy the ladyboys

Comment

Those are the kind of ladyboys I am attracted to. I will definitely check them on Walking Street, are there loads of them like that in Walking Street and can I find similar ones in Bangkok as well?
                As I say there is still plenty of big butts in Nana Plaza.
                Charades, Casanova, DC10 Temptations all have some heavy bottoms.

True Obsessions didn't seem to have anything large to your liking, and Chaos 9 Bar & Check Inn Bar nearby did not seem to have much big booty.

Here is a Fat Bottomed girl from Casanova bar in Nana Plaza Bangkok.

IMG_0536.jpg
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks Rxpharm

Crag our man on the ground has replied, but as I mentioned in my post - there are not "loads" of big booty lbs in Thailand and never will be. There will be some who have decided to enhance their butts, but they will be in the minority. With the large number of lbs, you will be able to find a few who qualify. Crag has provided a photo of one from Casanova Bar in Nana Plaza in Bangkok.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                  X