X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaidee away now

hey guys.......as  I mentioned in another thread a few days ago, I have to head out for a few days, to somewhere even colder and crappier than where I am now!  can that even be possible??  I will find out, I have no choice and have to get some work done in colder climes for about a week and then I will be back here to bother you again. If you have any questions for me please direct them to my mailbox which I check multiple times daily.

Stogie is at the helm as usual  [scary thought] so please play nice; I heard he was in one of those pre-Songkran  grumpy moods of his and  he won't hesitate to shoot down any of you trouble makers!

see ya'  soon   JD  

Come to Toronto.... it's April the 3rd and it's a huge windy rain & snow storm going on right now.... damn I'm glad I had my 3 weeks vacation in that very warm and wild place we all have come to love  
    Attached Files

Comment

I am actually in another place in Canada even colder than TO; Quebec!! Try coming up around Quebec city and MTL during the winter; your lungs can freeze it's so damned cold up here. Took my old H.D. to Toronto a loooong time ago..... the Skydome was just a hole in the ground next to the CN tower at that time.

man, anyone that knows modern canadian history knows I am really dating myself here

Comment

Are you off taking pics of LBs in the snow?

Or looking for Sasquatch? Aka Apeman!!
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

'working' with Tiana

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 04 2005,11:29)
            'working' with Tiana        
            YOU DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 03 2005,22:29)
              'working' with Tiana        
              Yeah, right "workin".....
              Remember ....details...details...and if all else fails? Make it up! We're depending on you big guy.
              randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

ahhh... damn you beat me to Tiana! I've asked her twice when she's coming to Toronto and she never had an answer.

So seriously you doing a shoot with her???

Comment

naaaaa, just fucking with ya' ....I am much further north than that anyway, near the big  Lac Saint Jean  at Chicoutimi......family stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X