X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is chazguy007 ?

Where is chazguy007 ? I thought he would have been back by now... anyone know if he's ok?

Maybe he's not coming back like Kurtz in Appocalypse Now!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 03 2005,23:44)
      I truly went insane on my first tour of duty to Bangkok too.... actually more like the second time I went there I really really went NUTS!!!!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 04 2005,13:44)
        Hell we can't send Martin Sheen after him this time.........he's too busy running the country......maybe Charlies will abandon his jingle writng career and take over

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
        X