X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another major earthquake

Just saw it on CNN that just south of the previous spot in December, there has been another major earthquake (about 8.5) off the coast of Sumatra.
    Tsunami warnings are out in countries along the Indian Ocean, including Thailand again.
    Noone knows yet wether we see another Tsunami or not in those areas.
    Let's hope for the best.

Yep and I was sitting in Tequila bar Soi Crocodile in Patong when it hit. People got up and started moving out in Bangla road and I thought maybe there had been an accident then or something. Then my old friend Linly came up to me and said "Tsunami come".

There was mass hysteria and panic and everyone started running towards 200 pee rd. There were tuk tuks, motorbikes with the constant pressing of horns. People were being knocked over and falling to the ground.

It was almost like the running of the balls and I am sure there would have been a few people killed and injured that night on the roads as most people headed for the mountains. Within about an hour Patong was like a ghost town.

If one does actually hit again I think the place will never recover.

Comment

Originally posted by
      Then my old friend Linly came up to me and said...
      Your losing the plot, mate! Screw the Tsunami warnings; what about Linly?

(The only PO I'll ever want to boink, I reckon!)
      Attached Files

Comment

hey Ozzie, glad you didn't get trampled or otherwise hurt. So you left Patpong or just crossed 200 pee? Guess you didn't wait for your change in the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by
          hey Ozzie, glad you didn't get trampled or otherwise hurt.  So you left Patpong or just crossed 200 pee?  Guess you didn't wait for your change in the bar.
          It is funny you should say that PigDogg because I did actually wait for my change. I was with a few others and they were taking the piss out of me for doing it  

I only went to 200 pee rd. Didn't bother heading for the mountains. Actually about the only ones left around Paradise were the ladyboys.

Comment

Hey ozzie,
            Who is that hottie in your avatar? she looks stunning...
            (sorry to get off the topic,just briefly).

Comment

Originally posted by
              Hey ozzie,
              Who is that hottie in your avatar? she looks stunning...
              (sorry to get off the topic,just briefly).
              That is Bun or Apple as she also calls herself. She works at C&D in patong and is the one who has tamed old ozzie. I spent 3 nights and some days with her. Rented a car and drove around the island, lovely girl. I am in Singapore now and thinking I will get back to Patong on Friday for the weekend just to see her

Comment

great work ozzie,
                C&D is still a major producer of talent, thanks for the tip mate,honest, Ill stay away from her when your not there to take care of her,lol...
                (now back to the topic/thread)

Comment

Working...
                X