X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London ladyboy

was that sound I just heard the sound of Bricktop falling out of his chair all the way across the Atlantic when he read that topic? well, believe it or not, we have been blessed with the presence of new girl Kelly, our first full-blooded Chinese ladyboy from Hong Kong who now lives in London. She first contacted me about a week ago to appear on the site and sent me some sample pics; hmmm, just my type!! as well as Mirimark, Mai-Kee, Stogie [bet there were no girls like THIS when you were in ol' blighty, eh?] Pedro and many other guys who like small, feminine-looking ladyboys.
    We finished the transaction today and Kelly sent over 127 pics for us to enjoy, some of which are below and her full gallery appearing here in April. Very nice girl from what I can tell, new to the scene and only 20 years old and looks nice despite wearing absolutely NO make-up. Shhhh..... rumor is she is already a member of the forum here as well so if we are extra nice maybe she wil come around and say Hi sometime.

Thanks, Kelly...... you ever come to Boston?
    Attached Files

new girl Kelly
    Attached Files

Comment

Chinese ladyboy from Soho
      Attached Files

Comment

cute! pantyhose-lovers unite!
        Attached Files

Comment

1 more
          Attached Files

Comment

with some make-up and nice clothes, this girl could be a superstar on this site......she will be sending another batch in May after she fixes her camera....can't wait!! Thanks Kelly, chat again soon.......
            Attached Files

Comment

Jaidee,

I'll be honest and say that that was definately not me falling off my perch !! Now you know what ladyboy types I like, Chompoo, Dina, Areeya, etc.. Small, cute as hell and I like breasts. I think this HK lady has potential I really do but for my tastes she needs more hormones - more feminisation and needs tits ! But that's just me and this is just my opinion. I wish her luck but she won't be getting my patronage for sometime yet.

More smuttys type I feel

Sorry but I like ultra FEM

Bricktop

Comment

I actually like this girl a LOT and thinks she looks great considering she is just starting out and has probably never taken hormones and has on no make-up. In 2 or 3 months we will run her "updated" pics [that she has yet to take for us] and I think you will be very impressed.

Comment

She's gorgeous mate,
                  Kelly I love your hard little dick, I want to place my lips over it and tickle my tonsils.

Haven't I come across you on another site somewhere?

Hey Bricktop,,you fucking amaze me man..
                  The thought of having the likes of Kelly in your neighbourhood,
                  Please dont try to emigrate to Australia,,,sorry,,forgot,,Ozz wouldn't be good enough for you

BK

Comment

ya, I forgot about you ol' Ken, she is just YOUR type as well!! I know we have more polished veterans like Areeya and Noon and Natalie and those types, but frankly I am happy with the way Kelly looks and thinks she is definately a worthy candidate to be on the site, she will fit in perfect for all the guys like us that like 'em small.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 26 2005,08:44)
                      More smuttys type I feel    

Sorry but I like ultra FEM

Bricktop

Not me Bricky.......I like cocks with some substance...... not little teasers

Besides she's not very attractive at all.....does have a nice woody though

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 26 2005,12:11)
                        Don't be a fucking dickhead  all your life Bali - Ken , We fucking made and formed your Cuntry !!!

Relax OK..

You like her, fair enough ok ? Your an aussie who's cuntry I would only ever piss over , and I do very often particularly after passing a really good bottle of French Chateau Neuf through my Kidneys !!!

My intention to emigrate will only be EVER be to Thailand , you can be rest assured about that !!!!  Why would anybody ever want to stay in a cuntry that does nothing but stink, politically, socially and economically.

nuff said,

just a fucking toilet really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                        You know it tickles me when you rip on Australia brickie because if it wasn't for the good ole USA ya'all be eating streudal and speaking German!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Aww, Smuttley, don't get us involved. Yeah, Bricktop is right, the UK did make Australia. And the US, Canada, and the rest. They sent all the best overseas. And the Aussies know it. Those arrogant fun loving turds. I hate the fact that when I travel abroad and encounter groups from the different Anglophone countries, it's always the Aussie groups who are having the most fun. I usually just join them.
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hi Kelly - thanks for shaving your pubes! Much better!

Comment

What a cutie....
                              Hi Kelly baby, just been to good ol' Blighty recently. Where are you hanging around? Kudos, Wayout, maybe Stunners? Been to the Wayout, but haven't seen you there - unfortunately...
                              Can't wait to see your gallery!!!

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X