X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 7969 f/k/a peanuts in la

well guys I have been to all of the tranny bars and I have to tell you on the way back from BKK last week I had a layover in LA and I want to my favorite haunt for many years when I lived in LA--Club 7969 f/k/a Peanuts on Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax in West Hollywood, CA. It was great on a Friday night (only good on Fri and Mon nights). It was so much fun. Sure the girls where all working girls but like they arenot "working" in Thailand as well. I met one that wasnot a working girl last Friday. They are all so pretty--Asians, Mexicans, Thai, Phillipinas, Vietnamese (the famous Lilly from this site was there and looked great), Cambodians, Europeans and the list goes on. It gets cooking about 110pm--20am and I highly recommend it for those guys who don't want to make the space probe journey to BKK.

Valid point, this IS a great bar on weekends and monday nights when there are about 40-50 TS in the crowd; I have been there 4 times with Bueno Cham the webmaster for this site who lives in smelL.A. and we had a great time; my personal hero Danno even met us there one time.

only problem is........these girls all expect and get 200-250 an hour for sex and while a hooker is indeed a hooker, the ones in BKK are better overall and for only about 40 dollars for a better sexual experience. did you take anyone home from there? how much was it? I saw Sapphire in there, the famous vietnamese ladyboy from LA, but I never chatted her up; I have better things to spend my $250 on.

for the US it's good, maybe the best TS bar in the country on those nights, but Diva's in SF may be better overall.

Comment

You're so right JD and the same goes for N.Y. and even more for London. But what can you do if you have max. 2-3 weeks a year to spend in Thailand (sometimes even only every second year). You can't just live like a monk the whole year and then literally "explode" in Thailand. That's why those girls came over to the west and that's where then in the end all the money goes, which would have been triple its worth if you'd spend it in LOS.
      Actually the only place price/value-wise that comes near is Amsterdam. But still, you don't have that much of a variety and strangewise more and more post-ops coming over to work there??

.....well, life's a bitch anyway....

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I didnot take anyone home that night b/c I had to wake up at 50am to get to the airport to catch my flight back to Miami--but I had a blast. Jaidee--do you mean Lilly? She was there.

Comment

Originally posted by (generouschap @ April 07 2005,15:55)
          Jaidee--do you mean Lilly? She was there.
          Lilly Lee is always there, looking like a blown -out crack whore

no, I mean Sapphire, the blonde TS made famous on a site by a guy named Bob. unbelievably beautiful.....also can't get hard.....also probably has an attitude.....also probably wants 250 or more for 1 hour of sex.

all this means JD sleeps alone when in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 07 2005,23:51)
            also probably wants  250 or more for 1 hour of sex.
            250 bucks is exactly what I spent to have a sweet Thai ladyboy travel with me and basicly stay with me 24/7 for an entire week.

That makes LA and NY 168 times as expensive as the LOS! Book your flight now!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 08 2005,11[img
              http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img])]250 bucks is exactly what I spent to have a sweet Thai ladyboy travel with me and basicly stay with me 24/7 for an entire week.
              that is exactly what I will be paying TWO ladyboys to go with me to Ko Samet with me for 5 days when I return in the summer.  hmmmmm.....5 days with 2  little cuties whose combined age is 37 or 1 hour with an over-priced TS hooker from LA?   decisions, decisions.......  

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 07 2005,21:34)
                Valid point, this IS a great bar on weekends and monday nights when there are about 40-50 TS in the crowd;  I have been there 4 times with Bueno Cham the webmaster for this site who lives in smelL.A. and we had a great time;  my personal hero Danno even met us there one time.

only problem is........these girls all expect and get 200-250 an hour for sex and while a hooker is indeed a hooker, the ones in BKK  are better overall and for only about 40 dollars for a better sexual experience.  did you take anyone home from there? how much was it?   I saw  Sapphire in there, the famous vietnamese ladyboy from LA, but I never chatted her up; I have better things to spend my $250 on.

for the US it's good, maybe the best  TS bar in the country on those nights,   but Diva's in SF may be better overall.
                JD, I live in LA, and used to hang out every Friday, and many Monday's at Peanuts (back in the day, when I had my lovely gov't job, and could float into work whenever Tuesday morning/afternoon). Peanuts is the ONLY club to be in LA. There are others, but they're just sad (ancient drag queens, talking about the 60's in NYC).

I haven't gone to Peanuts in a couple of years, back when there was an awesome crew of PI ladyboys who I knew, and were always good for a quickie. But if you ever come to LA again, pm me. I'd be honored to buy you a drink, or 12 at Peanuts. I know the partender Eric, and he makes my drinks extra strong, so you'll have lots of fun, despite my company
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

sounds good......I wil be coming out to see  Bueno again this summer to work on some shit.......we will also get my personal hero  Ramboz {aka Danno} from the suburbs east of the city to come and join us........last time I was there the Monday was better than the Friday, believe it or not.

see ya  there and   thanks!

Comment

How about the Lodge in North Hollywood?

Comment

Originally posted by (generouschap @ April 08 2005,23:09)
                      How about the Lodge in North Hollywood?
                      Lodge is the very definition of "a hole in the wall" (note, not a "glory hole"). Very claustrophobic, dirty, and mainly filled with ancient drag queens (I actually once saw one using a walker to get around). It's narrow and deep, and you get the feeling if there's ever a fire, you don't want to be in the back of the club.

With that glowing endorsement, I believe it is getting a bit better. More asian's going these days. But it's only worth going Saturday night, and then is a crap shoot. Better than self abuse I guess, but not by much.
                      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
                      X