X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New york

I realise it cannot possibly compare to the places you guys travel in the East but have any of you any advice for a Tgirl obsessive in New York ?
    Where to go and perhaps you have experience of time spent with any Tgirls.
    My real love now of course are those gorgeous Asian ladyboys but the truth is I just love Tgirls period so any help you can give me would be much appreciated.
    I shall be going in May/June so plenty of time to get any tips you can give me.
    Thanks guys !!!

Rudeboy

Try Ina's at the Silver Swan. They have Tgirl parties on Saturday night only, starts about 11PM. On 20th St between Park and Broadway. Very low key place without a heavy hustle vibe.
    If you're young, good looking, and have a good rap, a freebie is possible with some of the Fillapinas.

Comment

rudeboy,

Try Eros.com

Lotusman

Comment

Go to Allanah Starr's site and she has monthly partys. She always lists them on her main page so it doesn't require a membership to find out when the next one is.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

You can also Edelweiss on 43rd Street and 11th Avenue. Haven't been there in ages. Not sure if it's still open. the place used to be packed with shemales. Good luck.

Joeman

Comment

silver--that is about 5 years ago--long closed. it moved to broadway downtown but it closed last year there too

Comment

Originally posted by
              Go to Allanah Starr's site and she has monthly partys. She always lists them on her main page so it doesn't require a membership to find out when the next one is.
              Allanah Starr Shemale Events

Comment

Gee Ozzie..........

Didn't know you were an Allanah fan too!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Gee Ozzie..........

Didn't know you were an Allanah fan too!!!
                  I have been to NY a few times but never actually been to any of her partys. Just never been there at the right time

Although my preference is for the passable asian ladyboy types for some reason I occassionally have a craving for the big busty brazilian types too

Comment

That's because ya a Tit man Ozzie.

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ Mar. 14 2005,18:15)
                      That's because ya a Tit man Ozzie.
                      Tit and dick man to be more precise

Comment

Originally posted by
                        I have been to NY a few times but never actually been to any of her partys. Just never been there at the right time

Although my preference is for the passable asian ladyboy types for some reason I occassionally have a craving for the big busty brazilian types too

But she's as Cuban as Castro Ozzie

I personally would love to have her and her buddy Valerie Just fuck the literal shit outta me

Comment

Originally posted by
                          But she's as Cuban as Castro Ozzie
                          Yes I know. But she is a big busty brazilian type

Comment

test

Comment

test 2

Comment

Working...
                              X