Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talked to the ladyboy in question on the fone yesterday...... I reminded her of my offer and right away she says "Oh, 3 years? I can't wait that long". Told ya' my cash was safe.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 09 2005,22:31)
      "Oh, 3 years?    I can't wait that long".  
      Is she completly sure about this last and so painfull step ? After SRS is no way back.
      I think it would be better for such a young ladyboy for to wait this three years and think about the pros and cons.
      And I have to agree JaiDee.  
      Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Dhz, wow, thanks for your avatar - another lovely pic of the incomparable Jannie.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

7-->
          Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 10 2005,04[img
          http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]7)]Dhz, wow, thanks for your avatar - another lovely pic of the incomparable Jannie.  
          Post-op-lover
          I must agree completly and must be getting so much jealousy about you. Jannie is so much beautiful without make-up and with make-up. And than her wearing glasses give her such a great sweet note. She is only gorgeous for me. Jannie could do, wear or so what she want -she is always so much beautiful.  
          Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Working...
          X