Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure sign the apocalypse is coming

sure sign that the end is nigh;

Snick in Cascades with the usual bevy of 40+ beautiful ladyboys checking him out, but he is too busy to even take notice because he is frantically trying to run up the score on some stupid game on his hand fone and can't even be bothered to look up at them.

remember this guys, when you are stuck like I am in some cold-weather hellhole in the land of the over-taxed, or on some cloudy rock in the middle of the North Atlantic; this guy is having way too much fun in his life if he is bored with Cascades!!

Nice new avatar also.....I really hate that guy

Hey 88,000 in QBert !!! Thats an all time high score. You think I'm going to let 40 odd LB prancing around in bikinnis distract me from whats important in life !!!

It was a slow night, no new faces. The most fun that evening was watching JD get the cold shoulder from some of the girls. They walked right past him, wouldn't say a word but just kinda glared at him.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Me too! Party on .....  :rockman:  ot:

:stars:      ot:    :devil1:

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ April 10 2005,18:07)
        The most fun that evening was watching JD get the cold shoulder from some of the girls. They walked right past him, wouldn't say a word but just kinda glared at him.
        ya, wassup with that?? I get a bad rep for things in that town and I don't even know what I did wrong!! as usual, JaiDee can't win

Comment

Working...
        X