X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBs / GGs/ both?

(This poll was inspired by Disqplay and his trip report...)

Which are you?

It will be interesting to see what kind of membership reads the forum...

(Me? I'm a 'Both' man myself...)  
    Ladyboys ONLY
    0%
    I'm straight. (GGs only)
    0%
    Both'  (LBs & GGs)
    0%
    Gay (Men only)
    0%

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 18 2003,03:41)
    (This poll was inspired by Disqplay and his trip report...)

Which are you?

It will be interesting to see what kind of membership reads the forum...

(Me? I'm a 'Both' man myself...)  
    Me too, I love variety!

Comment

As I have not had the full delights of a ladyboy yet I need to say both!

Comment

As I said, I love these polls. Although I had a kind of problem to answer this. I gave up labelling until I realized that every kind of sexuality is thinkable for me.
        But I decided to vote for LB's only, as this my preferred way since many years.

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

You have to love them both, one will bare you children if you want and the other is for pure pleasure without any accidents of nature. One you can eat and the other you have and all day sucker. What a life we lead with so many great choices to make.
          Thailand for fun in the sun
          Enjoy it while you can
          Times are changing

Comment

I would say both is the fair answer ... GG/LB are girls/women with only a small difference....which in many cases [the not so experienced LOS traveler] cannot see....

Comment

Thats a good point my friend Chilli, If it wasnt for the likes of Lotusman
              and Roadrunner my first trip to BKK almost 2 years ago ( seems like alot longer doesnt it guys ?) I would have never known one from the other .
              Now walking down the street , I get them right about 75% of the time.
              I think its better to just wing it and see what is going on after their clothes come of ! Im never disapointed.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ July 18 2003,19:53)
                Now walking down the street , I get them right about 75% of the time.
                How do you know if you are wrong?  

Comment

My Wife tells me.
                  Its a little game we play " spot the katouy "
                  Thai's for some reason can always tell.

Comment

Yeah, me and Kui do that too. But how do we know when we are wrong? I'll bet we have walked passed thousands here in Bangkok and not known about it! Or maybe she's just not telling me!

Comment

She's probally not telling you because she knows your into that .
                      My wife does not know about my " little kink" So she does not get
                      jealous.

Comment

You could be right. She only seems to point out the homely ones!

Comment

no way ladyboys only please girls are girl( i fuck a few) but this is a ts sight

Comment

I suppose I would also fit into the 'both' catagory here.... although when it comes right down to it I will always choose the ladyboys. If I am in someplace like Vietnam or Cambodia, I will gladly bed down a cute little local girl, because there are no ladyboys around.....but in Thailand, send me my LB's, please

Jon

Comment

I luv both, LB's are a favourite but girlies are great 2

Comment

Working...
                              X