First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod

She's just great...
    Who meet Mod already  ?
    quite surprised if any member see her already and have something to share with us...
    Not far from the the top 5 IMO !
    I love the shirt.....

Attached Files

more Mod...
    Attached Files

Comment

too bad that she work in KC3...
      Any number to share ?
      Attached Files

Comment

More..
        Attached Files

Comment

mlay,

Man I love her too, and would like to hear some comments on her. Just too sexxxy.

Lotusman

Comment

good for you Lotusman you got one of my favourite girls there Anny she's a real knock out.

Comment

I don't see her as either a personal or consensus top 5 or top 10 girl. I wouldn't kick her out of bed though.

Comment

This Kills me;

After many "tries", I finally quit making concrete plans when in Thai. Even this last time in Feb, I told myself I was going to go to KClll and pick up Mod and commit an unclean act with her. So I'm staying at the Dynasty, and how far can Patpong be? 15 minutes? Fuck that....I never made it out of Nana the whole time I was there.
                Same thing happens when I go to Phuket....straight to the buffet at C+D.
                Jeeze I'm just easy to please.
                Travel plans? yeah for the first night.
                Randyman
                see you in the fall.
                ain't life grand

Comment

well, you actually didn't miss much by not going to KC3, Randy...... Mod and Candy and maybe 2 or 3 others are the only real attractions in that craphole. But yes, Mod is stunning; I was in there with Snick last month and we talked to her; he wanted to shag her but by the time he went to pull the trigger she was gone with some other guy [hate it when that happens].

Nice-looking model; body like a brick house, same as her pal Candy. skip the KC3 garbage and just call her

06-611-1070

Comment

Yeah, she's cute, but I think she might bring out my OCD tendancies. I can just see myself pushing that bent dick to the left over and over, trying to get it to straighten out
                    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Luv that Tee shirt! :-))

Comment

I bought the T-Shirt in the States and brought it to Thailand with me. Only a few models are truly worthy of wearing it.

Mod's a nice girl, she and Candy are the only two non-sharks in KC3.

She tells me she can cum all the time too
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 14 2005,09:41)
                          well, you actually didn't miss much by not going to KC3, Randy...... Mod and  Candy and maybe 2 or 3 others are the only real attractions in that craphole. But yes, Mod is stunning;  I was in there with Snick last month and we talked to her; he wanted to shag her but by the time he went to pull the trigger she was gone with some other guy [hate it when that happens].

Nice-looking model; body like a brick house, same as her pal Candy.   skip the  KC3 garbage and just call her

06-611-1070
                          Thx, that's what i want to do..skip the bar and just call her for a afternoon delight..

Comment

top 5 of posties for sure!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 14 2005,07:51) I don't see her as either a personal or consensus top 5 or top 10 girl. I wouldn't kick her out of bed though.
                              her feet are enormous - check out the second pic!
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X