Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songkran Death Toll!

I reckon 783!

Statistically, four deaths and 245 injuries will occur every hour over the next few days!

I'll be safely indoors!

Pretty fucking funny shit, eh?

I'd like to experience Songkran once, as a tourist it seems like fun. But I get where you're coming from Stogie, in that I can walk to Times square but that's the last place I'd want top spend New Year's Eve.

But drunken driving combined with being splashed with water is recipe for disaster.

Comment

what's Songkran?

Comment

I'm going to lowball since the cops need to make some extra cash giving out lots of tickets.

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

i arrive in 3 days and will be there for songkran and i think the best tactics to stay alive or safe is a enclosed bar say on soi6 maybe the high boss bar
          but the main problem is getting from soi7 to soi 8 definatly no moto taxi, baht bus will be the go but will that be safe,lol.:laugh:

Comment

Hey Mandy
            are you going to drop into boyztown area?
            Might see you at one of the shows..
            Im there 2nd may..

BK

Comment

watch that guy, Mandy.......he is trouble

and he is more bloke than Sheila

fun to hang out with though!!

Comment

bali ken i have never been to the shows in boyztown,nearest i have been is the malibu show on soi post office. if you would like to meet me and a few friends,sure be good to catch up for a drink.

my number is 079761571 please get in touch,i will be in boy mode as to hot this time of the year to get dolled up.but saying that i did last april when i was there,lol.

is there any shows in boyztown you reckomend,i have been told to go too sunee plaza,never been down there,think it is down soi17 or soivc, someone did say that the cops raid sunee plaza is this true has i dont want any hassle.
                will def be spending time in hi boss.lol

jai dee thanx for the warning but i take each person as they cum,lol.

i think ken would be a fun guy to have a few singha's with cheers guys. mandy xx:laugh:

Comment

Monday update:

More than 1,800 hurt on Fri, Sat as long Thai New Year break begins; 80% of victims are motorcyclists

The first two days of the extended Songkran holiday have claimed 77 lives and caused 1,818 injuries in road accidents throughout the country, according to official figures released yesterday.

Compared to the same period last year, the death toll is down from 92 and the number of injuries much lower than last year's 4,103.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

mandyts - change that HORRIBLE font color or prepare for a cyber-spanking...

Hang on - that's probably not much of a threat!

Comment

hey stogie i quiet like that colour,what colour would you sugest i change to then.
                      sorry i offended you just on here for fun but a spanking sure does sound very tempting:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by (mandyts @ April 11 2005,22:17)
                        hey stogie i quiet like that colour,what colour would you sugest i change to then.
                        sorry i offended you just on here for fun but a spanking sure does sound very tempting:laugh:
                        It's hard to read! And as you obviously aren't going to change it then there will be NO MORE SPANKINGS!

You have brought this on yourself, you know!

So - anyway - what is your death toll guess?

Comment

... bloody Songkran!
                          Attached Files
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Yo Mandy, it's not just Stogie.  I'd like to read all your posts, but I only currently read your posts that are on light background.  The one's on dark background are just too difficult.  Maybe I need glasses, I dunno.

Re spankings, I went to Catholic school and the nuns told us there was a spanking machine in the basement...so let's not raid any convents!

Comment

ok guys i submit to you i give in but i still expect a spnking sometime

well for the death toll,i hope it is less than i quote but ithink 820.

all those fellow ats's over there be safe i fly out tomorrow and i cant wait. mandy xx

ps i attach a pic of me ready for spanking
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X