X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice student lb

keep in touch with this lovely  BKK student LB..
    Not many info about her till now..
    I know ,internet is not the best way to meet LB and TG but  i feel so lonely here..   and sometimes i need contact with LOS to stay alive till my next tour.
    Who have the pleasure to meet her already ?
    Attached Files

I have no idea who she is but she's just my type! She's a doll!

Come on - share what you know!

SB

Comment

Looks to good to be true that one Stogie. She is just to feminine. Ill eat my underwear if that one is proven to be a Girlyboy.

Sorry i dont believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 29 2004,09:13)
        Looks to good to be true that one Stogie. She is just to feminine. Ill eat my underwear if that girl is proven to be a Girlyboy.

Sorry i dont believe it.

hmm i never meet her but i really believe she's a LB
        I will ask for more picture next time.
        Bye the way, i never see a TG who want to be a LB

Comment

she looks a lot like Mon from Kings Castle 3

cutie!

Comment

By the way i havnt seen Mon in KC3 recently. Maybe she left

(sorry JD, realized the mistake and were editing as you were posting)

Comment

no, I know it isn't the same Mon that we have here on the site and who works in KC3; i just think that they look alike. basically both exceptional beauties.

Comment

is her name poon ?, or something like that. If so I know her. I'll check for the tattoo next time I see her.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 29 2004,10:53)
                  is her name poon ?, or something like that. If so I know her. I'll check for the tattoo next time I see her.
                  her name is chayada...
                  no idea about her nickname..
                  one more question for the next chat with

Comment

Originally posted by
                    keep in touch with this lovely  BKK student LB..
                    If she is so nice, and you like her so much.......errrrrr, why are you sharing this with pervs like.......emmmm, me!!??
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Just to let you know that I have met the girl in question and she is definately a ladyboy. Her name is Chayada, 21 from ubon and was a student but works as a trainee hairdresser now outside of BKK, in a district called bang-na I think. I know this because I had to go with her to see her boss, so that she could get the time off work to spend with me,  I met her in august 2004 and spent 10 days with her and will be doing the same on april 12th 2005. I have known her for  7 months now
                        She is a very shy girl, and does not like going to the bars as she does not want people to think that she is a sex worker, which i can assure you shes not, as she never asked me for a penny in all the time we spent together.
                        Chayada is the first ladyboy that I have met, the tattoo on her wrist is of a spider if thats any help to those thinking that she is someone else, she also has one elsewhere, but that would be telling.  
                        As I am new to this scene, I could not have wished to have met a better person than Chayada, as she was as nervous as I was. I met her on bkk chat but now I speak to her nearly every day on msn.
                        I hope to get to know you guys better, so you can fill me in on info.    cheers
                        P.S.   TOMCAT, You can eat your underwear now    

Comment

Well Dave i only have your word for it.....................

I think you had better arrange for me to meet her for a sex session in the interests of the matter in question. Then we can be sure once and for all......

This is how such questions are always answerd here. Call it the house rule if you like

TC

Comment

What is BKK chat?

Comment

chatroom

Comment

Working...
                              X