X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy streetwalkers

Saturday night is my night to watch the footy (soccer) with the lads at a bar. Last night was no exception, and we got a taxi to On Nut BTS station and headed to Nana...

Arsenal had just beaten Blackburn 3 - zip and it was time to do some walking in between bars before the Birmingham game...

We walked from Nana on our way to Cowboy and were approached by the usual swarm of girls and ladyboys offering there company for cash and a little further on were three frightening ladyboys. One sidled up to me and offered me a massage and whispered a few sour nothings in my ear and as I politely declined and moved away I instinctively padded my pockets to make sure I had everything I started with...

My wad of cash was missing!

I reacted quickly and turned and ran toward the offending thief. I grabbed her by the throat and forced her to the ground and smacked her about the face a bit and her hand emerged with all my crumpled bills. Whilest leaning heavily on to her chest and amid the crowd of onlookers and my bemused footy fan chums I counted and straightened out the bills and stuffed them back into my pocket.

I gave her a really vicious wallop for luck, got up and rejoined my friends on my way to Soi Cowboy.

I'm always very careful when I go out, and I don't carry a wallet. My cash was buried deep in my pocket and I didn't realise anything was amis until I had walked away. Only my mistrustful habit of always checking my pockets alerted me to the fact that anything was wrong...

Anyway - I hope my rather interesting diversion from the Saturday night football will make some of you more conscious of what you are doing even when you are walking innocently down the street in between bars!

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ April 17 2005,11:43)
    I reacted quickly and turned and ran toward the offending thief. I grabbed her by the throat and forced her to the ground and smacked her about the face a bit and her hand emerged with all my crumpled bills. Whilest leaning heavily on to her chest and amid the crowd of onlookers and my bemused footy fan chums I counted and straightened out the bills and stuffed them back into my pocket.

Beer Chang, the Breakfast of Champions! Way to go Stogie!

Comment

YOU'RE THE MAN STOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

nice job, SB.....don't let these yaba freaks take your hard-earned ATS cash!!

Comment

fighting after the match
          seems like a typical english saturday afternoon
          play up pompey

Comment

Originally posted by
            fighting after the match
            Yes I was going to say the same thing. No wonder there is so much fighting imagine sitting through a whole game only to see nobody score!

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ April 17 2005,07:09)
              Originally posted by
              fighting after the match
              Yes I was going to say the same thing. No wonder there is so much fighting imagine sitting through a whole game only to see nobody score!  
              Well, yeah, the Lboy scored, but the play was called back for "unsportsman like conduct" whereas the opposing team..."the Bears" were awarded a free kick.
              point Bears...

randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

We shouldn't laugh.Everybody has a crack at the Pommes.Even streetwalking ladyboys.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

the one and only...we will win the CL this year....mark my words....

Comment

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!

Comment

Hey stogie

hope you got home safe with the branston mate  

was great meeting up with you for a drink  

anyone in pattaya now and fancy a few   'ssss or bangkok 26th and 27th

UP THE REDS ( Manchester United )

dave...

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

If you had been by yourself would you still have given her the clip? Thais generally don't like to fight fair or a fair fight. In your case the odds were sorta even. What did her co-conspirators do? Did you know any of them, have you seen them before or since?

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ April 18 2005,17:30)
                            If you had been by yourself would you still have given her the clip? Thais generally don't like to fight fair or a fair fight. In your case the odds were sorta even. What did her co-conspirators do? Did you know any of them, have you seen them before or since?
                            Ha! Good questions! My chums were about 20 yards away and the girls mates were right on top of me! It could easily have gone wrong!

I wasn't drunk and the ladyboy (correctly) assumed that holding on to my cash much longer would have been a near death experience for her.

I did see her on the street an hour later with her chums after the half time bar shift and she was sheepish and quiet.

Last year I beat up 3 wide boys in Cambodia when they teamed up on Kui and took her phone. It's one thing to be drunk and a target. It's another to be an innocent pedestrian walking about minding your own business.

When the Cambodian police finally pulled us apart one of the guys fled and the other two were a bit of a mess on the ground.

Later the police DID recover Kuis phone and we had our photo taken for the record! They told us also that they finished off where I left off which means that those Cambodian kids were wishing they stayed in bed that day! We saw the cops using the cattle prods before they were whisked off for a sound beating!

I don't get into bar fights and I'll avoid drunks and trouble makers. Being the victim of theft, however, brings out the nastiness in me! Most people probably feel the same way I do.

Stogie (The hard man!)

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ April 18 2005,21:13)
                                Stogie (The hard man!)  
                              Well you better do something about that buddy.......

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                              X