X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys

i love ladyboys but can someone answer this queston why do guys become ladyboys

Originally posted by (naploean @ April 18 2005,03:36)
    Yes
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Yeah but it would have to be each individual LB answering to get an accurate story. There is of course the generalization of having always felt like a woman trapped in a man's body if you really need one single reason. But how then to explain the many that will pound your backside like the proverbial hammer to a nail for that to apply to them (not my thing but I do read the forums and the stories are out there). I think that some of them are just gay or bi-sexual and find that they can earn a living far beyond the reasonable expectations a Thai male would normally expect living as females (even if part-time, i.e. the femboys). Couple that with a traditional acceptance of this role/lifestyle in Thai society and you have a few more reasons. But as I said prior each has their own story.

Comment

yea i agree with gordo, you would have to ask each an every ladyboy for there own personel reasons because everyones situation is different an as previously stated they never felt like guys, it's hard to understand not knowing what that feels like but it is an admirable quality that they have the courage an self belief to come out an do that in this day an age, not sure about how hard it is for them in thailand but i know there not well looked upon in most other countries.I don't believe in labels tho, like gay straight or bi or whatever.i find it stupid to think that people need these labels to feel safe an secure about themselves so they can condem others for there sexual choices or how they choose to live there lives.each to there own.

Comment

Fluoridation.

A foreign substance introduced into their precious bodily fluids. Resulting in a profound loss of essence....Thats what turns them into Ladyboys.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ April 18 2005,14:17)
            Fluoridation.

A foreign substance introduced into their precious bodily fluids. Resulting in a profound  loss of essence....Thats what turns them into Ladyboys.
            I know that word! It's related to:

Floridation: a bizarre experience in American history that results in a profound loss of stature and morals. That's what turns a country into a banana republic.

Okay, okay, so that's off topic here.

Anyhow, these guys are right - there's lots of different reasons for LBs. There's also lots of reading material on the web, if reading is your thing.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

because they can. because it's [LB] there. because they didn't get their own wooden spoon when they were three. Never start a sentence with because. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by (naploean @ April 18 2005,05:36)
                Because there's money in it!

Comment

Originally posted by (naploean @ April 18 2005,07:36)
                  Way too many Will and Grace episodes!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

'Cause if they didn't I would run out of ladyboys to fuck

Comment

To avoid the draft!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

The ladyboy sitting on my lap says

"I Don't Know"

(Really !!)
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ April 18 2005,09:54)
                          'Cause if they didn't I would run out of ladyboys to fuck    
                          all hail the king!!

randyman

(best answer yet)
                          ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ April 18 2005,19:20)
                            Originally posted by (naploean @ April 18 2005,05:36)
                            Because there's money in it!
                            With regards to Thail ladyboys, I have been thinking that money must have a big deal to do with it.

Yes, I know there are lots of ladyboys that have always felt they are girls. But in a country like Thailand, I think a lot are also influenced by the money lb's can make, as opposed to the money guys make.

I think many of these thai lb's don't have many career options.
                            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Lets not forget that there are many ladyboys out there that have a normal lifestyle...us,, the sex tourist hardly ever see that side of them, good girls dont go to places like Nanas or walking st.

BK

Comment

Working...
                              X