Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all passable ladyboys list (magic 41)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The all passable ladyboys list (magic 41)

Well, I was bored and decided to look through all the past photos and determine whom I think are the Passable ladyboys on this site.   Now I scrutinize ladyboys a lot more than most but i was astonished how high the standards that this site has set for itself.    

For my critera, I dont necessarily deny them because they are pre-ops or have flat chests but girls without breasts must have an unreal face for them to be considered passable in my eyes.   No femboys, no drag queens, no men in a dress with makeup, no square jaws, no pointed chins, etc.  Many will be surprised that superstars such as Natalie and Annie are not on this site but Natalie looks too masculine and worn out for me and Annie falls into the Michael Jackson category for LB's with so much plastic surgery that they have morphed themselves into something else.

I may have left some out because I wasnt thorough enough but it will be fun to debate this....here is the list:

Ana the trainstopper
    Apple
    Am)cheerleader
    Areeya
    Aon
    Bee
    Bobo
    Bow
    Banana
    Belle
    Benze
    Candy
    Cake
    Chompoo
    Chery
    Daisy
    Gai
    Gift
    Ing
    Jean
    Katy
    Leki
    Lyla
    Linly
    May
    Mod
    Natasha
    Noon
    Nancy
    Nika(The lone Filipina)
    Poom
    Pooy
    Palm
    Peaw
    Ponlien
    Pop 03
    Pun 02/03
    Both Som's
    Tam
    Yo

The fact that there are so many LB's that are damn near perfect is a testament to this site.   Next up I will add the passsable's from the Video's whom didnt take photos yet.

brock landers

OK Dirk;
    NOW put your glasses on.
    randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

Pretty damn good list.

One of the things that rather freaked me out was that Pop of 03 looked like a twin sister of a gg thai girl I dated for a long time (minus the dick of course). It felt freaky to look at Pop's photos.

Anyone else have this experience?

cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

Hey Brock, how about Dina (my avatar)?

Comment

I was debating Dina but something didn't look right...maybe too much plastic surgery but a pretty lb nonetheless.
          brock landers

Comment

Maybe its just my being in lust with her, but I think that Manny (Manny & Cherry XXX fame) is quite passable. And now she is Post-Op!    Love to find myself up to my ears in that asscrack!

Comment

i think he may have left out

Ji
              Nicole
              Nancy
              Praw

some of the most passable in my opinion...

and passability is in the eye of the beholder LOL

and also....i think u gotta see these girls in personal to test passability heheheh

www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Nancy on the list and the mos passable in my eyes..the others I will have to check out and I agree about meeting them in person.
                brock landers

Comment

Passable is great until they open their mouths and start talking with a low mans voice

Comment

Originally posted by (tokyo11 @ April 12 2005,20:09)
                    Passable is great until they open their mouths and start talking with a low mans voice    
                    a good crack in the berries always raises my voice an octive or 2.
                    Randyman
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ April 13 2005,09:32)
                      9-->
                      Originally posted by (tokyo11 @ April 12 2005,20[img
                      http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]9)]Passable is great until they open their mouths and start talking with a low mans voice    
                      a good crack in the berries always raises my voice an octive or 2.
                                          Randyman
                      Thats not a bad idea . I will have to remember that .

Comment

I cant believe you left out Oh(my Avatar)
                        Good list,but it would be better if Oh was on it..

Viva Las Vegas

Comment

oh yeah.....probably 90% of the girls on those list do not have a sweet feminine voice....its enjoyable and sometimes funny to watch and hear the croaky male voices from such damsels though hahahahah
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook
                          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

What about Natalie

Comment

60% of LBs may appear to be females to Farangi who dont know the scene but to Thai people its different.

I took a very very pretty LB down to Pattaya two years ago for a short break who was at the time "my" idea of a perfect asian girl , and i suppose that this is what is meant by passable.

We went shopping etc etc and a few Thai women commented how pretty my girlfriend was... so im thinking , wow, this girl really does pass off as female. Actually the only one fooled was me ,as they all knew she was Ladyboy including the Hotel Staff. Nothing to be ashamed of but it makes you think.

It maybe we are on shaky ground using the word passable for either positive or negative contations for huge groups of girls. Ladyboys are just what is in the word LADY... BOYS.....not man nor woman but something else.

Personally i only use the word sparingly on the odd occasion.

Well , thats my opinion folks. have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                              X