X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaigai

Love the outdoor gallery of the young teenaged fully developed woman very much. Her blonde hair, nice smile, lovely shaped full sized boobs, and a nice piece of sausage below on a nicely tanned body is awsome site. Love her many poses in the sunlight.

She is a stunner definetly. Love her figure all over. She is slim and the photographer knows how to have her pose too. Love the full fronal ones of her nice boobs (with her brown aereolas), and her "hot dog" just hanging below the best. Too bad no fully nude in the pool.

Love her gallery it is a winner.
    Love life to its fullest.

where is that gallery located? I want to see

Comment

Originally posted by (lelongshlong @ April 21 2005,23:40)
      where is that gallery located?  I want to see
      http://www.asian-ts.com/members/05/a...gai/index.html

Gai-gai is HOT!

Attached Files

Comment

I always liked her......we went home together about a year ago when me and Nick from C&D did those promotional pics from his bar.....she looked stunning that nite and looks stunning in her daytime photos as well in a great gallery shot by Poo in Patong. Nice kid also, always laughing and has a great attitude.

Comment

I did not see her in the C&D bar the last two weeks.....
          Do not marry a Thai girl.
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by
            I did not see her in the C&D bar the last two weeks.....
            She does not work at C&D any more but at a bar called literally "No name" which is almost opposite C&D on the other side of the Tiger complex. She was actually only 17 until recently and that is why her pictures have only just come out on the site. I know her quitew well and there are a few other young hot LB's working at the same bar. Never taken her home though. I have her number if you want it?

Comment

Her name is Gege. She has the No.1 ass in the world. She is hot. The bar where she works now is not so hot, but does have a couple of nice girls. She's a sexy girl, no doubt, and known for wearing skirts that show her ass, and I thank her for that!

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ April 22 2005,21:56)
                Never taken her home though. I have her number if you want it?
                yes, Oz, please send to me...... I like that one

and yes, you are correct; we literally had to wait until she turned 18 in January to take her pics...... that was hard to do!! but we must follow the law.....until then she was under-aged to appear on the website.

Comment

I saw this babe must be nearly 2 years ago in c&d, no blonde hair than but she was a stunner, if i wasnt in company of friends i would have snapped her up, i was in phuket in end of jan and the place is still rocking, i had same problem of having a gg with me so had to go short time in the afternoon while the chick was having 40 winks, The lb i got hold of was medium quailty compared to the girls down bangla.
                  The Baron

Comment

Working...
                  X