• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some info on well hung ladies

hello Everyone,

first of my kudas to such an excellent site

Now to Business...

I will be in Bkk and PTY in May and would like to find some nice Ladyboys in the large dick department.

I have read a lot about some of the more famous Ladyboys (Rita, therasa, et all). But they have become a bit to mainstream for me perhaps.

Do you guys here have any other personal recommendations from bkk and pty? I prefer ladyboys that love topping.

Any tips are greatly appreciated and if you are in Bkk in May then put the first beer on my tap.

Cheers

Ryan

Just go to Casanova, all are hung and most top.
    Mod (KC3) is BIG...don't know if she tops
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

so you're basically looking for some diamonds in the rough that are not TS superstars here?

Bobo in Pattaya is a good choice [kind of a superstar]

09-541-2443
      [email protected]

Annie from Obsessions will top you, well-hung too

01-702-6036
      [email protected]

You never mentioned Natalie; she is very famous but has just what you are seeking and loves to top

01-618-4702

Jiji in pattaya will top and she is huge [use the hotel safe here]

09-934-9974

Twang in Pattaya would probably top;shares this number with Ex, could be a cool threesome

07-920-8639

This is Mod from KC3, Snicks suggestion who is hotter than fuck

06-611-1070

Jeje in BKK....always pleases [could be old info]

06-028-9954
      [email protected]  

Oh in BKK......this is valid for sure;

01-487-2209

Angee from Casa, check the picture post forum, may top but I am not sure, pretty large

05-151-8324
       [email protected]  

Jessica, huge-dicked Casa  girl
      01-285-4904

Vicky, ditto and very friendly
      01-554-1384

Tong  BKK
      06-984-1509
      [email protected]

Linda, BKK....some serious pillow-biting with this one

01-205-6238
      [email protected]

Kiki    very Kinky casa girl.....can dominate
      01-382-0052
      [email protected]

that oughtta get you started, have fun

Comment

JaiDee I hail you

Thank you very much this info

Comment

Thx JD

Put Angee and Mod on the top of my " to do list " for june..
          Damn i can't wait !!

Comment

What a service, thanks boss, and thanks for putting Angee's number in there.
            I'll be using that in my up and coming trip
            Attached Files

Comment

Please don't forget THE WONDER!!!
              Attached Files
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

We need a number on The Wonder, Mai-Kee. Our lovely little Chui seems somewhat mercurial.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (ryan4u @ April 14 2005,23:39)
                    hello Everyone,

first of my kudas to such an excellent site  

Now to Business...

I will be in Bkk and PTY in May and would like to find some nice Ladyboys in the large dick department.

I have read a lot about some of the more famous Ladyboys (Rita, therasa, et all). But they have become a bit to mainstream for me perhaps.

Do you guys here have any other personal recommendations from bkk and pty? I prefer ladyboys that love topping.

Any tips are greatly appreciated and if you are in Bkk in May then put the first beer on my tap.

Cheers

Ryan
                    Make sure you take a pillow for your return trip home buddy!!!!!

The voice of experience!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Yikes....sounds painful.
                      brock landers

Comment

lefty is right......I didn't add well-hung-but-petite Chui because we don't have an e-mail or fone number for her right now and where she works could be anyones guess; Pedro said Tiffany show and walking around Walking street afterwards.

I don't know.....have only met her once very briefly....if we get her number it will be posted

Comment

Originally posted by
                          You never mentioned Natalie; she is very famous but has just what you are seeking and loves to top
                          Is this the infamous one? If so how much she charging people for a visit? Is she still doing them kind of things or is she retired?

Comment

Jai dee, what a leader! the man has all the numbers you need for some good times to last a while!
                            The baron

Comment

Just throwing more thanks at Jai Dee and the guys, Stogie, et al. I'm hitting LOS in less than two weeks and have so many numbers and invaluable tips on so many beauties I feel absolutely confident calling none of them until I see the Nana Parade for myself and then riding the resultant wave of euphoria for three weeks thru BKK, Pattaya and Phuket. Then of course, riding the pillow home!
                              My adventure will properly begin at Big Dog's watching "the arrivals" on May 4. See some of you there.

Comment

Working...
                              X